Miskeen gets duped and marries..

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
This is the most cucked thing I have heard in awhile, and the guy sounds like a pussy. He got finessed , and he is still too scared to confront her.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
This is the most cucked thing I have heard in awhile, and the guy sounds like a pussy. He got finessed , and he is still too scared to confront her.
Fr if I got duped like that and lost all my money to a bop I'd contemplate putting her on a T-shirt.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I would have divorced on the spot and demanded my meher in full returned. I dont know how he didnt feel her looseness on the first night. Probably was a virgin.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Good thing he found out only after 6 months, imagine 10 years πŸ’€
There are too many miskeen dudes out there, it's Ramadan so I won't be going into detail but the amount of men/woman out there hiding their past is crazy, people make mistakes and move on but if you're trying to deceive someone religious, you will eventually be found out.

Not surprised by the amount of Desi girls on tinder and other dating apps, all the white guys in Uni at some point were dating one.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
There are too many miskeen dudes out there, it's Ramadan so I won't be going into detail but the amount of men/woman out there hiding their past is crazy, people make mistakes and move on but if you're trying to deceive someone religious, you will eventually be found out.

Not surprised by the amount of Desi girls on tinder and other dating apps, all the white guys in Uni at some point were dating one.

I wouldve also done the same thing as well akhi :manny:

Pray for this brother marrying a bop is the worst thing that can happen
Good thing he found out only after 6 months, imagine 10 years πŸ’€

Not trying be be disrespectful so please don't get pissed off my fellow Muslim sspot members.

As a gaal you religious miskeen niggas are fucking yourselves over. You guys are pretty much advertising to the world that you guys are pretty much only husband material. Muslim woman know for a fact that like they will always have a miskeen nigga willing to settle down with them.

Technically you guys aren't even the most successful men either in regards to income and salary. Non practicing guys that commit zina also finish college and earn good incomes.

The average age of marriage keeps on increasing too. These days you guys are pretty much staying away from women until your like 25+ and financially stable. We got niggas that won't even talk to chicks until they got a good paying job and have 10k saved up for mehr.

As a guy from ages 17-22 is the best time to date around. Most chicks around these ages don't care how financially stable you are and are purely just dating based on looks and vibes. A lot of non Muslim men that don't have fun between these ages tend to enter a bachelor period after they finish college. So they just sleep around with a bunch of women before settling down in their 30s.

Some miskeen guys will always get duped.

Short story: a few months ago I was scrolling through tik tok looking for vids about somalis in tech. I stumbled upon this one lightskin Somali nigga that was ugly and pretty miskeen. He had just finished his computer science degree and was talking about how he got his software gig. I found him after seeing him comment something along the lines of "ugly nerds are winning" under some madow chicks post about dating. I checked his most recent vids and he had a decent amount of chicks commenting under this vids. My first thought was " damn this nigga could easily get finessed if a good looking chick ever applied pressure on him"
I wasn't even trying to hate. Bro just looked vulnerable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I would have divorced on the spot and demanded my meher in full returned. I dont know how he didnt feel her looseness on the first night. Probably was a virgin.

Some of you have never been near a woman before or you are so 'tiny' that everything is loose to you.

The vagina is a muscular canal, go learn some basic biology. There are women who have a LOT of intercourse, with one partner, or multiple, who can lift heavy weights with their vagina. Again, it's a muscle, and muscles can be trained. Ever heard of kegels?

This 'loose vagina' story, is just a lie, that is aimed at shaming women, and making fun of Allah SWT's perfect creation. The only issues that happen to vaginas, are related to health problems, ageing, and even they can be dealt with.

Last edited:
For those who are interested in the vagina, here is some real information. And no, there is no evidence that regular sex makes the vagina loose. In fact, if it's too tight and the lady is uncomfortable, it means she has a medical issue or is not aroused by the man.

Do some reading people, ignorance is NOT bliss.

Last edited:

Zanis will end up with Zaniyahs, that's the way of the world, I've yet to hear a story about a virginal man who ended up with a Zaniyah.

If a lot of men are paranoid about ending up with one, they should stop watching p0rn, stop masturbating, and stop sleeping around. I see it all the time, these Zani males, who demand chaste women, I just laugh to myself, the audacity and delusion.

Whenever I hear these stories, I listen out for the part where the man says that he was a virgin prior to marriage. Well? Was he??

:manny:

Not trying be be disrespectful so please don't get pissed off my fellow Muslim sspot members.

As a gaal you religious miskeen niggas are fucking yourselves over. You guys are pretty much advertising to the world that you guys are pretty much only husband material. Muslim woman know for a fact that like they will always have a miskeen nigga willing to settle down with them.

Technically you guys aren't even the most successful men either in regards to income and salary. Non practicing guys that commit zina also finish college and earn good incomes.

The average age of marriage keeps on increasing too. These days you guys are pretty much staying away from women until your like 25+ and financially stable. We got niggas that won't even talk to chicks until they got a good paying job and have 10k saved up for mehr.

As a guy from ages 17-22 is the best time to date around. Most chicks around these ages don't care how financially stable you are and are purely just dating based on looks and vibes. A lot of non Muslim men that don't have fun between these ages tend to enter a bachelor period after they finish college. So they just sleep around with a bunch of women before settling down in their 30s.

Miskeen guys will always get duped.

Short story: a few months ago I was scrolling through tik tok looking for vids about somalis in tech. I stumbled upon this one lightskin Somali nigga that was ugly and pretty miskeen. He had just finished his computer science degree and was talking about how he got his software gig. I found him after seeing him comment something along the lines of "ugly nerds are winning" under some madow chicks post about dating. I checked his most recent vids and he had a decent amount of chicks commenting under this vids. My first thought was " damn this nigga could easily get finessed if a good looking chick ever applied pressure on him"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miskeen guys don't 'always get duped'.

And don't advice Muslim guys to date around and become Zanis. This is a one-way ticket to hellfire that you are pushing. You said that you are a gaal, so why don't you enjoy your gaalnimo in peace and leave the Muslim guys to their religion?

Plenty of nice guys, who are virgins, get married to virgins themselves. I see it all the time.

Whenever a man complains about being 'duped', people don't ask the right questions; such as ARE YOU A VIRGIN YOURSELF?

Miskeen guys will always get duped.

Bro their religion forbids them from dating, it's not their fault imo. It might bite them in the ass though. The good thing is that it prevents them from the more nefarious problems of casual dating like unwanted pregnancy and stds etc

You can’t tell if they are or not by looseness

This 'loose vagina' myth exists, because men use it to shame women into not straying. But in fact, this fake belief, has helped promiscuous women get away with their antics, because these idiots really believe in this. Meanwhile the vagina is a muscle, and you have very promiscuous woman who could kill someone with the muscles down there. Especially those who do kegels, I even saw a woman lift very heavy weights with her muscles down there. :ftw9nwa:

Forget looseness or tightness, a lot of women don't even bleed during the wedding night, this is why women from creepy ethnic groups, use fake blood or animal blood to show the wedding sheets.

That's what these sexists deserve, to always wonder about their wife's virginity. As I said before, a Zani for a Zaniyah and vice versa. Enjoy each other's unchaste company and stop being delusional about getting a chaste person, if you aren't one yourself.

If you are a virginal male, stop worrying and trust Allah SWT, because there is no way to test virginity;

Trending

Latest posts