Miskeen gets duped and marries..

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Miskeen guys don't 'always get duped'.

And don't advice Muslim guys to date around and become Zanis. This is a one-way ticket to hellfire that you are pushing. You said that you are a gaal, so why don't you enjoy your gaalnimo in peace and leave the Muslim guys to their religion?

Plenty of nice guys, who are virgins, get married to virgins themselves. I see it all the time.

Whenever a man complains about being 'duped', people don't ask the right questions; such as ARE YOU A VIRGIN YOURSELF?

"Miskeen guys don't 'always get duped'"

I forgot to put some. Just edited my post.

"And don't advice Muslim guys to date around and become Zanis. This is a one-way ticket to hellfire that you are pushing. You said that you are a gaal, so why don't you enjoy your gaalnimo in peace and leave the Muslim guys to their religion?"

I gave them a solution to problem they always cry about. Their dating pool has become comprised. These guys shouldn't have been raised in the west honestly. They should have been raised in a country where the avg age of marriage is younger.

"Plenty of nice guys, who are virgins, get married to virgins themselves. I see it all the time."

It seems obvious some of these people are struggling to find virgin partners. People are willingly go lie to them just because they are considered good prospects for marriage.

"Miskeen guys don't 'always get duped'"

I forgot to put some. Just edited my post.

"And don't advice Muslim guys to date around and become Zanis. This is a one-way ticket to hellfire that you are pushing. You said that you are a gaal, so why don't you enjoy your gaalnimo in peace and leave the Muslim guys to their religion?"

I gave them a solution to problem they always cry about. Their dating pool has become comprised. These guys shouldn't have been raised in the west honestly. They should have been raised in a country where the avg age of marriage is younger.

"Plenty of nice guys, who are virgins, get married to virgins themselves. I see it all the time."

It seems obvious some of these people are struggling to find virgin partners. People are willingly go lie to them just because they are considered good prospects for marriage.

Some people aren't struggling to find virgins, only Zani males, who sleep around, cry when they get matched with their female counterparts. In real life, virginal males, marry virginal women, all the time.

Pay close attention to these stories, you will never hear the part about the man talking about how he is/was a virgin himself. Instead, it's a male that is very aware of sex, and that's why he is able to recognise his peer.

Kisame

Bro their religion forbids them from dating, it's not their fault imo. It might bite them in the ass though. The good thing is that it prevents them from the more nefarious problems of casual dating like unwanted pregnancy and stds etc

"It might bite them in the ass though"

It already bit them in the ass. We now have a bunch of ugly miskeen incels on social media causing havoc. A lot of these guys are broke too so they can't even compete with non practicing guys that actually have money.

"It might bite them in the ass though"

It already bit them in the ass. We now have a bunch of ugly miskeen incels on social media causing havoc. A lot of these guys are broke too so they can't even compete with non practicing guys that actually have money.
I don't even understand why they are crying online. If they are that desperate to get married then they should travel back to their tuulo for a holiday, they will get married within a few days, I'm not even joking. These guys are lazy

I don't even understand why they are crying online. If they are that desperate to get married then they should travel back to their tuulo for a holiday, they will get married within a few days, I'm not even joking. These guys are lazy

No, these sick males shouldn't marry girls back home, who are very intelligent and savvy. They'll quickly realise that they've been matched with a weirdo. They need therapy, qur'aan saar, and to fix themselves in general. Otherwise, they'll end up divorced at best, or in major trouble, at worst. They can't even hold a polite conversation with a woman online, forget real-life.

Kisame

They are too broke to become passport bros fam :mjkkk:

Also the ones that do this still cause havoc on social media. They constantly haram police chicks and cry about western Muslimahs.

They're fucked

They are too broke to become passport bros fam :mjkkk:

Also the ones that do this still cause havoc on social media. They constantly haram police chicks and cry about western Muslimahs.

They're fucked

I suspect they watch c0rn, which is why they are unable to see women as human beings, and they project their own sexual perversions onto women. This is the real reason why they act like there are no chaste women, because in their c0rn addicted minds, ALL WOMEN are c0rn stars.

They need a detox of the mind, body, heart and soul, if they want to attract good things into their lives.

No, these sick males shouldn't marry girls back home, who are very intelligent and savvy. They'll quickly realise that they've been matched with a weirdo. They need therapy, qur'aan saar, and to fix themselves in general. Otherwise, they'll end up divorced at best, or in major trouble, at worst. They can't even hold a polite conversation with a woman online, forget real-life.
I agree that they have some deep rooted issues that they need to resolve, but I was just pointing out that they could attain their "goal" if they were that desperate. I imagine that these guys must be at the very bottom of the totem pole if they are so dysfunctional, so I'd doubt that a western women would even be genuinely interested

I agree that they have some deep rooted issues that they need to resolve, but I was just pointing out that they could attain their "goal" if they were that desperate. I imagine that these guys must be at the very bottom of the totem pole if they are so dysfunctional, so I'd doubt that a western women would even be genuinely interested

Oh for sure, their issues can be dealt with. All they need is a few months of total detox from c0rn, masturbation, go outside in the sun, eat healthy, work out, read qur'aan, make istighfaar. They'll become happier, healthier and attractive in every single way.

But unfortunately, too many of them are being groomed by older males into becoming woman haters, and then, they become c0rn sick, which puts them at risk of turning into trans, pedophile and other degenerates. It's all connected.

This 'loose vagina' myth exists, because men use it to shame women into not straying. But in fact, this fake belief, has helped promiscuous women get away with their antics, because these idiots really believe in this. Meanwhile the vagina is a muscle, and you have very promiscuous woman who could kill someone with the muscles down there. Especially those who do kegels, I even saw a woman lift very heavy weights with her muscles down there. :ftw9nwa:

Forget looseness or tightness, a lot of women don't even bleed during the wedding night, this is why women from creepy ethnic groups, use fake blood or animal blood to show the wedding sheets.

That's what these sexists deserve, to always wonder about their wife's virginity. As I said before, a Zani for a Zaniyah and vice versa. Enjoy each other's unchaste company and stop being delusional about getting a chaste person, if you aren't one yourself.

If you are a virginal male, stop worrying and trust Allah SWT, because there is no way to test virginity;

This I what I was talking about earlier. You never know if your potential wife is really a virgin for certain. You just line up the best variables and put your trust in Allah (SWT) that’s all you can do.

This I what I was talking about earlier. You never know if you potential partner is really a virgin for certain. You just line up the best variables and put your trust in Allah (SWT) that’s all you can do.

This 'loose vagina' myth,reminds me of those Cadaans, who used to make women wear a chastity belt to stop intercourse and masturbation. It is the same reason why some communities practice FGM.

It's all tied to controlling women's sexuality, fueled by projections from the sick minds of degenerates. They think that since they sleep around, and can't control themselves, that women can't either.

Medieval Chastity Belt

1710447519675.png

β€œWicked women are for wicked men, and wicked men are for wicked women. And virtuous women are for virtuous men and virtuous men are for virtuous women”-Quran 24:26
May Allah protect us from these unchaste marriages πŸ™πŸΎ

β€œWicked women are for wicked men, and wicked men are for wicked women. And virtuous women are for virtuous men and virtuous men are for virtuous women”-Quran 24:26
May Allah protect us from these unchaste marriages πŸ™πŸΎ
I want a wicked nympho woman tbh, they know how to put out 😏, I don't need that shy stuff

This 'loose vagina' myth,reminds me of those Cadaans, who used to make women wear a chastity belt to stop intercourse and masturbation. It is the same reason why some communities practice FGM.

It's all tied to controlling women's sexuality, fueled by projections from the sick minds of degenerates. They think that since they sleep around, and can't control themselves, that women can't either.

Medieval Chastity Belt

View attachment 320266
Nasty work.

Kisame

I suspect they watch c0rn, which is why they are unable to see women as human beings, and they project their own sexual perversions onto women. This is the real reason why they act like there are no chaste women, because in their c0rn addicted minds, ALL WOMEN are c0rn stars.

They need a detox of the mind, body, heart and soul, if they want to attract good things into their lives.

Only reason they become c0rn addicted is because they can't get married anytime soon. The average age of marriage keeps on increasing here in the west and c0rn is the only thing they got.

These men weren't meant to be raised here in the west where pre marital relationships are the norm.

Only reason they become c0rn addicted is because they can't get married anytime soon. The average age of marriage keeps on increasing here in the west and c0rn is the only thing they got.

These men weren't meant to be raised here in the west where pre marital relationships are the norm.
Let's start a hagbad for these niggas and get these guys some hookers 😳, everyone chip in a tenner