Minnesota police kill another Somali

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Please direct your money to this well deserving father and son living on the streets of the hell hole somalia.

(I won’t give away one penny to someone who was rescued from a hell-hole and given the chance to live in a country with unlimited opportunities. Safe me your rage folks. No sympathy coming from me. The dude was full of felony and had a gun. Go watch the video).

Please direct your money to this well deserving father and son living on the streets of the hell hole somalia.

(I won’t give away one penny to someone who was rescued from a hell-hole and given the chance to live in a country with unlimited opportunities. Safe me your rage folks. No sympathy coming from me. The dude was full of felony and had a gun. Go watch the video).

you don’t have to donate, other people will.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN to the brother, I implore all the people living a Haram lifestyle to get life insurance.

I implore all the people who dwell in criminality to remember the shithole your parents escaped from.

in 2019 1,000 police officers were killed,

60% of them were killed by young black men,

young black males between 18-39 make up less than 2% of US population, yet commit 53% of crimes,

blacks have the highest STD rates, females between 18-49 ages who are black accoutn for around 75% of STD cases

95% of black kids under 10 are born out of wedlock,

a black men is 9 times more like to have STD than white, 11 times more than asians, 2 times more than Hispanic

AUN to this kid, we do not know

but Somalis who act black serious need to rethink, your not one, do not copy cat them

do not wear a hoody, trainers sand do not hang your salwar like a homo at the ass/hips, thats homo and stinks of inferiority of copying black culture

dress like a man

I have been stopped around 8 times by Police since i started driving at 19, i always wear a suit, dress like a man, and apologise because every time i get stopped it was my fault, jumping a red light because my mind was still working and thinking after a 17 hour day where i am thinking about my next client, i speed, or forgetting my insurance cover to renew once as my friend cancelled as he thought i was driving my other car

it was also 99% of the time my fault, i come out, i saw sorry officer, and they always reply what a nice young man you are, we normally get insults, your so nice to us

they usually fall for my charms and classic nice mellow manners, that classic good old Ogaden manners we are famous for, good manners is what we were raised with

i charm them, ask how is the family, small talk, i admit my fault and ask for forgiveness

wallahi except one time some fat white dude whose wife is mostly likely banging a younger man and this fat fucker was angry at the world gave me a fine, every other time they were super cool, he fined me, i took it, i paid, i could have gone to court but i will lose more money just traveling there, my time is precious

i use words like yes sir and yes officer,

suited and booted, tie, smelling fantastic, dashingly tall and handsome, i use my confidence, my dress, my manners, i say sorry to waste your time officer, sir

i always hear "what a lovely young man, nice kid, kid do not do it again, pretend we did not see anything, go home and sort it out, get some rest, sleep more, take more rest"

then i shake their hands
so ur telling me to be a kiss ass white wannabe? lmfao

ADOS twitter is taking the piss out of this one:snoop:

You get messages like that when you alienate yourselves as a group , it’s soo funny tho cuz it’s a full circle you got dudes out here saying we’re not black...making fun of slavery etc but whenever shit goes down talking about where’s BLM? Where’s the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? While on the other side you got those who seen the anti blackness and leaving stupid comments like that for other Somalis to get mad about and tell them hey we’re black!! 😂 a whole circus

I mean look at how the thread derailed went from talking about something serious to stupid convos about slavery, right wing talking points about “culture” “hip hop” and qabil 👍

the comment with the second most likes is a grown men discussing how much better he is because he’s from a certain tribe and he’s so pretty cuz he’s light skin
:duck:
Congrats @Farjano-Walad
Being compared to Cadaans must really make your day

You get messages like that when you alienate yourselves as a group , it’s soo funny tho cuz it’s a full circle you got dudes out here saying we’re not black...making fun of slavery etc but whenever shit goes down talking about where’s BLM? Where’s the
? While on the other side you got those who seen the anti blackness and leaving stupid comments like that for other Somalis to get mad about and tell them hey we’re black!! 😂 a whole circus

I mean look at how the thread derailed went from talking about something serious to stupid convos about slavery, right wing talking points about “culture” “hip hop” and qabil 👍

the comment with the second most likes is a grown men discussing how much better he is because he’s from a certain tribe and he’s so pretty cuz he’s light skin
Congrats @Farjano-Walad
Being compared to Cadaans must really make your day

Congrats @Farjano-Walad
Being compared to Cadaans must really make

I never said I was light skinned. And if being well dressed and having manners when approached by the police helps me stay alive then you can call me cadaan all day long sxb. I will not act black with a chip on his shoulders because I intend to not piss of a dude with a gun who will be defended by his police chief and trade union rep when he shoots people

Trending

Latest posts