Minneapolis Somalis are finished

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
This is silly, it is no longer for the dead guy now, its more of a personal gain during disorder

Seen this in London in 2011, at first it was for the Mark Duggan, then it became a all out grand theft auto spree.

I told my own brother, who's residing in America, not to join this. His friends are joining the protest for the "dead guy", but as a Somali, he should not risk it, since it ain't even his country nor his rights being violated. Somalis should also follow suit. Simple as.

Or, maybe protest in a more "peaceful way"
There are quite a few people simply taking advantage of the chaos however the whole original idea was to riot against the police for killing people for no reason over and over again

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
20200528_104153.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
There are quite a few people simply taking advantage of the chaos however the whole original idea was to riot against the police for killing people for no reason over and over again
Every protest starts in a positive way. Ends with the purpose being disregarded and everybody being themselves.

RIP to the dead, but I personally believe, knowing Somalis and their style, it will not end positive for them at all. Either being shot like the girl, business being looted or police discrimination. Protest makes life harder

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Every protest starts in a positive way. Ends with the purpose being disregarded and everybody being themselves.

RIP to the dead, but I personally believe, knowing Somalis and their style, it will not end positive for them at all. Either being shot like the girl, business being looted or police discrimination. Protest makes life harder
So far I’ve heard that the police force are sending undercover officers that for one were the ones who actually started the looting, and then others followed suit
They were the same ones who started burning buildings, and I’m not exactly sure if the general population will also follow suit.
Honestly it’ll end once they stop protecting the murderer and arrest him, and if they don’t do that in the next two days it’ll deffo go downhill, really downhill. Trump doesn’t care either so the police force are on their own.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So far I’ve heard that the police force are sending undercover officers that for one were the ones who actually started the looting, and then others followed suit
They were the same ones who started burning buildings, and I’m not exactly sure if the general population will also follow suit.
Honestly it’ll end once they stop protecting the murderer and arrest him, and if they don’t do that in the next two days it’ll deffo go downhill, really downhill. Trump doesn’t care either so the police force are on their own.
All I can say is, its better to be safe then sorry. Simply. If Trump does not care, and the state is clearly going downhill, then it is what it is, but for Somalis own sake, its better to stay home then risk out

Anyways, already they are dying like flies due to COVID-19, do they really need police deaths and more Covid deaths

Somali need authoritarian governments. The freer the country, the more they chimp out.

Thats why swedish somalis are xoolo, whilst those in the gulf and africa (excluding somalia) work.