Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor turns himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF!!!! the gofundme is down. Some weird shit's going down can anyone explain this.Now it won't let sign in this is a conspiracy. One of you guys try and make one for him inshallah you will have better luck.

:cosbyhmm::lawd::patrice:

There is no point since they will take it down again. I think the best thing to do is collect the donations physically. Reer Minnesota better step up.

This is a perfect opportunity for them to punish this nigga and say 'see, we are holding police officers who shoot innocent people accountable'. yall don't know how america's courts work.
the best that can be done is fund his bail money.

Between 2005 and April 2017, 80 officers had been arrested on murder or manslaughter charges for on-duty shootings. During that 12-year span, 35% were convicted, while the rest were pending or not convicted, according to work by Philip Stinson, an associate professor of criminal justice at Bowling Green State University in Ohio.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/18/us/police-involved-shooting-cases/index.html

We know Yankees cops are trigger happy and when one shoots a relative of yours, hope that you will support the cop. Mohamed Noor is one of these cops and would kill another Somali if he deems that he endangered his life or partner's (white or any ethnic or racial group cop) life. This culture has to change and Somalis will benefit in the States will benefit from. Don't support violence, support justice.

Yaquub

Thanks for bringing my attention to the above page, I just donated to Justine’s memorial fund.
Good for you coon i hope you get your cadaan hoori in jannah may she come to bless you face everyday and know that Aussiehustler favoured her even over his own kind. how noble of him indeed!!!.

Good for you coon i hope you get your cadaan hoori in jannah may she come to bless you face everyday and know that Aussiehustler favoured her even over his own kind. how noble of him indeed!!!.

Yaquub

Are the “houris in jannah” a reward for killers and their supporters? Enjoy them since your fantasy of following you religion is based on sex. Who were the Muslim ladies promised?

Yaquub

Are the “houris in jannah” a reward for killers and their supporters? Enjoy them since your fantasy of following you religion is based on sex. Who were the Muslim ladies promised?
I'm not as obsessed with women as you are m8 i'm busy working on my career pospects.

:trumpsmirk:

Cadaans are the most tribal fucks. Imagine building up a global system to benefit your race? If I see any cadaan acting like Tribialism is limited to the global south mar danbe ibnu xaaranka tihiin wasa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts