Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor turns himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
http://www.startribune.com/minneapo...-charges-in-justine-damond-killing/477405923/
DYvuCQuWAAA_WM_.jpg

So much for bluelives matter.:francis:

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It was coming because everyone knows only white police officers get to kill and walk free.

White supremacy.

Are they charging him with 1st degree murder? :faysalwtf:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Third degree murder and second degree manslaughter. Bail set at $500k. I wonder why they deemed him a flight risk :uCkf6mf:

They are hoping I suppose to nail him, when they set bail so high, it shows how they want to get him. Nacalla

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This is so unfortunate to hear this that a working hard Somali man is going to turn himself for being on the job. Bail is at $500.000 wow I'm speechless :mindblown:. He didn't have to turn himself in, but based on today's world society he didn't have a choice.

BANTU

+op MVLI
This is so unfortunate to hear this that a working hard Somali man is going to turn himself for being on the job. Bail is at $500.000 wow I'm speechless :mindblown:. He didn't have to turn himself in, but based on today's world society he didn't have a choice.
Easy, he only has to put up $50,000 to make bail

Can we contribute to his bail?
Set up a gofundme!! we cannot let this stand. Cadaan kill all the time and get away with it. If we diaspora somalis fail to raise some money for him, then we should be ashamed. What will they say about us when they see that we cannot support our own.

Set up a gofundme!! we cannot let this stand. Cadaan kill all the time and get away with it. If we diaspora somalis fail to raise some money for him, then we should be ashamed. What will they say about us when they see that we cannot support our own.

I’m in Canada dude, If there’s a way to donate I would commit $100.

Somalis in Minneapolis need to start protesting. If white pigs can kill in cold blood and get away with it, why is he being scapegoated for doing his job?

Thousands of Chinese people came out for Peter liang when he “accidentally” killed a black guy coming down a stairwell and they got him off Scott free. We need to do the same Noor.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaaahi ALL SOMALIS in MINNESOTA ....if our FARAH get indicted we will ALL WALK OUT and do a serious PROTEST!!!

WE SHOULD ALL SHOUT "NONE BLACK SOMALIS LIVES MATTER"!!!!!!

No need to escape!! get the word out to stingy diaspora there's a million of us.I will donate £20 myself and shame on us if we can't show them our power. Shame on us if we let them think they can mistreat us like AA, we need to make our voiced heard and to free the brother. Why should only an innocent brother do time when there is no evidence and many who kill blacks get to walk free. They are testing us and it's time to show them our power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending