Minneapolis police officer Mohamed Noor turns himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Dude really out here looking like a bald dark elf.
fHeC2GA.jpg DYweFrwWkAAX1zC.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
WTF!!!! the gofundme is down. Some weird shit's going down can anyone explain this.Now it won't let sign in this is a conspiracy. One of you guys try and make one for him inshallah you will have better luck.

:cosbyhmm::lawd::patrice:
I Swear to God if y'all set up a gofundme , the page will be in the front news in every major news, that would definitely start a major controversy.:faysalwtf:
Can we ask anyone in the homeland to set up one?:comeon:

I Swear to God if y'all set up a gofundme , the page will be in the front news in every major news, that would definitely start a major controversy.:faysalwtf:
Can we ask anyone in the homeland to set up one?:comeon:
I tried but they took it down. I didn't even get a courteous email to explain why it was taken down. Hillary can rob haiti but cadaan hate to see us help our own.I'm willing to bet those snakes took it down on purpose, sad it seems they want to make an example out of the brother.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I tried but they took it down. I didn't even get a courteous email to explain why it was taken down. Hillary can rob haiti but cadaan hate to see us help our own.I'm willing to bet those snakes took it down on purpose.
Is it that easy to set it up?
What if you use other names or words for example write his name in Somali Maxamed Nuur:gaasdrink:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Someone made a thread earlier about how if we get a job we are hated for being affirmative action diversity hires, if we are on welfare we get hated for being leeches, seems like they want us just at home with no job, income or benefits just high on khat on a waiting list to be deported. Cant win.

We really gotta sort out the issues in Somalia so we can leave with dignity, shit is very crooked here.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I tried but they took it down. I didn't even get a courteous email to explain why it was taken down. Hillary can rob haiti but cadaan hate to see us help our own.I'm willing to bet those snakes took it down on purpose, sad it seems they want to make an example out of the brother.

Post copy of the e-mail. Maybe his family or lawyer asked them to remove

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Don't worry If he used to pay his Qaadhaan his tol will take care of him, if he was qaadhaan diid then good luck :mjcry:

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
There is a sizable Somali community in Minneahopeless. I am sure they will chip in few dollars for his defense. Y'all better get him a good lawyer.

As I understood, the victim reported rape occurring in a dark alley adjacent to her house. Cop car drove down the alley and heard a loud thud on the car. Thinking they are being shot at, he shot the victim from the passenger side while she approached the car from the driver side. The tough part is trying to convince a jury of the underlined part as spur of the moment defensive mechanism.

You don't have to put down $500K in bail money but only 10% of that, $50K. A home owner's equity would suffice as bail. They'd just have to temporarily sign off the deed to the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts