MINNEAPOLIS kill another INNOCENT Black man

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In the early morning hours Wednesday, Minneapolis police officers gently placed a key in a city apartment door before bursting through the doorway yelling "Police! Search warrant!," according to body camera footage released by city officials Thursday night.

In the seconds that followed, a Black man apparently asleep and shown to be holding a gun upon awakening was shot and killed. Police say he was not named in any search warrants before the entry, and attorneys for the man's family say he was in legal possession of his firearm.

The shooting brings further scrutiny to the use of no-knock warrants and shines a spotlight on a police department that has faced criticism before.

:mindblown:

1. He wasn’t the subject of the warrant!
2. He doesn’t have a criminal history!
3. He was ASLEEP!
4. He had legal possession of his firearm!
:meleshame:
His name is Amir Locke, I wonder if he was Muslim.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is America. Isn't it in their constitution to gun down negroes? ... what? It's not? Oh... just would've thought, you know?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
In the early morning hours Wednesday, Minneapolis police officers gently placed a key in a city apartment door before bursting through the doorway yelling "Police! Search warrant!," according to body camera footage released by city officials Thursday night.

In the seconds that followed, a Black man apparently asleep and shown to be holding a gun upon awakening was shot and killed. Police say he was not named in any search warrants before the entry, and attorneys for the man's family say he was in legal possession of his firearm.

The shooting brings further scrutiny to the use of no-knock warrants and shines a spotlight on a police department that has faced criticism before.

:mindblown:

1. He wasn’t the subject of the warrant!
2. He doesn’t have a criminal history!
3. He was ASLEEP!
4. He had legal possession of his firearm!
:meleshame:
His name is Amir Locke, I wonder if he was Muslim.

Madoows just have first Muslim names just for the heck of it.

Hakim

Rasheed

Jibril

malik

Hassan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Guy had no chance , was startled by the loud noise and they kicked his couch, he didnt even have a chance to look up and his gun was no raised. This is madness.

Honestly... I think I just might protest. This is fucking ridiculous... Minneapolis police are out of control.

Latest posts