MINNEAPOLIS kill another INNOCENT Black man

Xoxoxo

VIP
Again? Why won’t that city learn because this is the second time they are on the news for no reason

I don't know what happened. I don't trust the media. If they really did kill someone wrongly as it seems, I condemn it. But the Marxist blm element is out to take advantage of these kinds of incidents to further their own agenda.

I'm glad I moved out of the city. For the urbanites, I guess it's time to sit back and let your homes and business go up in flames for the cause. Apparently we have to save AA's by abolishing the police and destroying urban communities. The extreme leftists are out to save AA's, Zimbabwe/Venezuela/South Africa style.

Murder rates soar dramatically in cities after BLM protests with up to 6,000 extra deaths nationwide - massively outweighing the decline in police killings, researcher finds​

• UMass PhD candidate Travis Campbell published findings in a pre-print study
  • Found that police homicides drop 15% to 20% in cities with large BLM protests
  • That equates to about 300 fewer police killings nationwide over five years
  • But murder rates rose 10%, an increase of 1,000 to 6,000 additional homicides
  • The exact reason for the increase in murders remains a subject of study
  • Campbell suggests that a decrease in police enforcement could be to blame
  • He stresses that comparing murders to police killings is 'apples to oranges'

if the klansmen were really clever, they'd hang up the robes and become blm activists. the truth is the neo-nazi elements have nothing on blm when it comes to killing people of that group.

but for the left, it doesn't matter about all the people who will die. for them it's a power grab. they will let the cities turn into dystopian war zones, they'll posture as champions of AAs while getting AAs killed, it doesn't matter to them how many more people die as a result of their actions.

anyways, when you make a deal with Marxists, you are making a deal with the devil. you are not exactly innocent. when you have sound, intact religious values- you are basically immune to following the Marxist route. but when there is an issue spiritually- that is when populations become vulnerable to Marxist demagoguery.

I think the only thing at this point is to move out of the cities. You can put your heart and soul and a lifetime of work into your small business, the leftists are okay with it being burned down so they can have more power. They are pushing for the cities to become violent dystopias. Either you'll have crazy, unchecked violence or you'll have extreme covid totalitarianism or both if these leftists have their way.

Somalis actually need to leave minnesota to a more cosmopolitan cities to not attract these racist cops. Somalis over there stick out like sore thumb and are easy targets be wise move else where and form a community instead of moving to minnesota smh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine if suddenly there is a millitia of Black people and White liberals in uniforms together. Taking over America? And the Army obviously will be divided into liberals and minority too. The White elite Republicans will be xaaaring in their paints real quick

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Imagine if suddenly there is a millitia of Black people and White liberals in uniforms together. Taking over America? And the Army obviously will be divided into liberals and minority too. The White elite Republicans will be xaaaring in their paints real quick

FB_IMG_1644067817528.jpg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Guy had no chance , was startled by the loud noise and they kicked his couch, he didnt even have a chance to look up and his gun was no raised. This is madness.
He was taking the blanket off his head and the gun was pointed down. He didn’t even have it on the trigger.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@repo logic.

“Hi, I know you just violently barged into my home in the middle of the night but can you please identify yourselves so I can decide whether to pull out my firearm or not.”

*gets shot*

:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't know what happened. I don't trust the media. If they really did kill someone wrongly as it seems, I condemn it. But the Marxist blm element is out to take advantage of these kinds of incidents to further their own agenda.

I'm glad I moved out of the city. For the urbanites, I guess it's time to sit back and let your homes and business go up in flames for the cause. Apparently we have to save AA's by abolishing the police and destroying urban communities. The extreme leftists are out to save AA's, Zimbabwe/Venezuela/South Africa style.

Murder rates soar dramatically in cities after BLM protests with up to 6,000 extra deaths nationwide - massively outweighing the decline in police killings, researcher finds​

if the klansmen were really clever, they'd hang up the robes and become blm activists. the truth is the neo-nazi elements have nothing on blm when it comes to killing people of that group.

but for the left, it doesn't matter about all the people who will die. for them it's a power grab. they will let the cities turn into dystopian war zones, they'll posture as champions of AAs while getting AAs killed, it doesn't matter to them how many more people die as a result of their actions.

anyways, when you make a deal with Marxists, you are making a deal with the devil. you are not exactly innocent. when you have sound, intact religious values- you are basically immune to following the Marxist route. but when there is an issue spiritually- that is when populations become vulnerable to Marxist demagoguery.

I think the only thing at this point is to move out of the cities. You can put your heart and soul and a lifetime of work into your small business, the leftists are okay with it being burned down so they can have more power. They are pushing for the cities to become violent dystopias. Either you'll have crazy, unchecked violence or you'll have extreme covid totalitarianism or both if these leftists have their way.
Bro stfu and watch the video
1. He was asleep
2. The warrant wasn’t for him
3. He doesn’t have any criminal record
4. He never pointed the gun on them
5. He woke up then a second later was killed

racist ass, just because you converted doesn’t change the fact that you’re probably still racist to black people Mr. Latino

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Yes we should trust a post that uses the Daily Mail as it’s source.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@repo logic.

“Hi, I know you just violently barged into my home in the middle of the night but can you please identify yourselves so I can decide whether to pull out my firearm or not.”

*gets shot*

:mjlol:
Ruufiyaan, do you go to bed thinking about me? Was quoting me once not sufficient?

repo

VIP
Yes, I go to bed imagining that if my house ever got broken into, @repo will defend me with his cutlery.

Now stop being a ruufiyaan and get out of the thread.

:dead:
You quoted me yesterday and randomly tagged me today. Now you are telling me to get out of the thread you tagged me in. You got some major issues and it's not going to help you score points.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You quoted me yesterday and randomly tagged me today. Now you are telling me to get out of the thread you tagged me in. You got some major issues and it's not going to help you score points.

I’ll keep quoting you until I run out of jokes.

Not my fault you decided to be a dumbass on the internet.

Now stop crying about it, you’re a grown man.

:drakekidding:

repo

VIP
I’ll keep quoting you until I run out of jokes.

Not my fault you decided to be a dumbass on the internet.

Now stop crying about it, you’re a grown man.

:drakekidding:
As I said you got serious mental issues man. You shouldn't hold a grudge, re-evaluate yourself.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
As I said you got serious mental issues man. You shouldn't hold a grudge, re-evaluate yourself.

Kulahaa grudge.

I just roasted you, stop being a crybaby.

Wallahi the audacity of this fucking dumbass negro crying all up and down this god damn thread.

:ayaanswag:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kulahaa grudge.

Wallahi the audacity of this fucking dumbass negro crying all up and down this god damn thread.

You guys are derailing this thread. Please stick to the topic at hand a black man brutally murdered in his home. Have some respect‼️

repo

VIP
Kulahaa grudge.

You tagged me a day later because you craved my attention. It would have made sense if used your retarded joke when you first quoted me. The reason you did it is because you feel some type of way due to our earlier encounters and you wanted to make yourself feel better but you have to move on, ruufiyaan, it's time to move on. Smileys and sarcasm don't work on me.

Trending