Minister Jamal Hassan, where is the missing 355 MILLION dollars?!

Reborn
Not sure but Puntland implemented a new financial system which tracks all incoming and outgoing expenditures, the mayor of Bosaso was fired because he refused to accept the new financial system.

Look forward to the reports for this year then to see all the expenses πŸ‘

Look forward to the reports for this year then to see all the expenses πŸ‘

Same, I love seeing who is honest and who is corrupt, it's high time Somalis started accounting projects for their immediate villages/towns/cities instead of focusing on state and federal politics.

That's how people like Gamal get away with it

Reborn
Same, I love seeing who is honest and who is corrupt, it's high time Somalis started accounting projects for their immediate villages/towns/cities instead of focusing on state and federal politics.

That's how people like Gamal get away with it

Corruption will always be there but the TAX payers have the right to know how exactly their TAX's was spent in that year with prove.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Don't even bother with that troll, his own region of Gedo is getting robbed along with all other Somali regions, but he's happy as long as his uncle Farmaajo is in charge.

This is the idol worship that is pushed among certain circles; no matter how corrupt officials are, they turn a bling eye.

N&N bots.

my adeer is corrupt, but I'm the only one on this site to admit that. I really don't care if he gets a seat or not.

He's my "adeer" too qabiil-wise as there is no difference between Warsangeli and Majeerteen. It's not about his qabiil, it's his behaviour in office that is abhorrent. He's not the only one that's for certain.

Trending

Latest posts