Minister Jamal Hassan, where is the missing 355 MILLION dollars?!

Meet the most Sinister Minister in Farmaajo's cabinet:

Gamal Hassan (From Sanaag) Minister of Planning, Investment & Econ Dev't. Member of Parliament. Former Ambassador to Kenya

@AmbGamal

JYkODlGy_400x400.jpg

1. He is the man responsible for blocking development projects, mismanaging public funds and also the man who attempted to create disorder in Dhahar, Sanaag.
  2. 355 MILLION dollars Dollars have gone "missing" under his watch.
  3. Read the tweets below, complete with evidence that exposes the most corrupt and sinister Minister in Somalia.

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
That's fake news. He just blocked projects from corrupt regions since the money will just disappear, no point in doing projects on pl and jl since all the money will be stolen

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
N&N didnt apply any development project in south Somalia. Not just PL.

So who give them the right to talk about Sanaag. What about Sool Laascanood?.

Reborn
In Puntland are all the expenses and exact expenditure given as public information.I'm referring to the tiny details like office accessories?

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Where is your main port project hobyo :russ:.
Don't cry to me big boy. Hobyo project is much bigger therefore needs more investment and Long planning, building roads, roads and many more facilities to support oil exploration. That's a very complex project something qabilist won't be able to understand :mjkkk:

In Puntland are all the expenses and exact expenditure given as public information.I'm referring to the tiny details like office accessories?

Not sure but Puntland implemented a new financial system which tracks all incoming and outgoing expenditures, the mayor of Bosaso was fired because he refused to accept the new financial system.

Where is your main port project hobyo :russ:.

Don't even bother with that troll, his own region of Gedo is getting robbed along with all other Somali regions, but he's happy as long as his uncle Farmaajo is in charge.

This is the idol worship that is pushed among certain circles; no matter how corrupt officials are, they turn a blind eye.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Don't cry to me big boy. Hobyo project is much bigger therefore needs more investment and Long planning, building roads, roads and many more facilities to support oil exploration. That's a very complex project something qabilist won't be able to understand :mjkkk:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Trending

Latest posts