MINDBOGGLING! Iran has sent a setalite to space, meanwhile, today hell-hole Somalia has 7 competing “ Presidents” meeting at Dhusamareeb

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Iran has suffocating embargo on her has went on to develop scientifically

meanwhile the shithole we call our homeland is in the 7th century

Last edited:
Let's not disrespect Iran by comparing them with us. Iran have had many massive empires and civilizations, Iran 1000 years ago are better than us in 2021 :drakekidding:

Leave our hellhole alone , waryaa.
it's our hellhole.

Dc9Bsm.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Mashallah for Iran inshallah Somalia will compete in the African space race...

What African space

You mean the cudur competion? ...cudur-disease...Who can allow simple diseases to wipe out huge chunk of their population.

give me a break

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Iran is a country led by the grand ayatollah of shia islam and is led under the deen which decides irans cultural norms and laws while somalia is run by imported made up western style democracy that doesnt work

Dont compare the two

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Iran is a country led by the grand ayatollah of shia islam and is led under the deen which decides irans cultural norms and laws while somalia is run by imported made up western style democracy that doesnt work

Dont compare the two
what style would work on us

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
what style would work on us
islam under a sultan in a kingdom that connects the religion with state not like what we have now a bit like how ethiopia combines the state with their eastern othordox church that determines ethiopias internal politics and decides the countries moral laws

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
islam under a sultan in a kingdom that connects the religion with state not like what we have now a bit like how ethiopia combines the state with their eastern othordox church that determines ethiopias internal politics and decides the countries moral laws
i wish that too but it’s impossible in the 21st century and especially qabiilism. ethiopia gets a pass because they’re christian, somalis would be called “immoral” because were muslim with sharia

reer

VIP
which is more likel
i wish that too but it’s impossible in the 21st century and especially qabiilism. ethiopia gets a pass because they’re christian, somalis would be called “immoral” because were muslim with sharia
we need to instill respect for authority in somalis. obey the ruler as long as he is muslim. even if he was a rebel and seized power by force obey him if he rules.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
not realy impossible the tribes sultan and state will come under the rule of islam which they all agree with it works if you divide the sultan ullama tradesmen and the townsfolk from the tribes of the interior it worked with adal

They're not 7 presidents but 7 member heads of federal states. Many countries have regional leaders with alot of power. Each federal system is unique the type somalia is going for is one where the federal governments are pretty much semi independents.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They're not 7 presidents but 7 member heads of federal states. Many countries have regional leaders with alot of power. Each federal system is unique the type somalia is going for is one where the federal governments are pretty much semi independents.

View attachment 1612291890285.gif
Certainly there are countries with regional Presidents because they have REPUBLICS within their countries and the country has multiethnic regions. In such a governments the federal president has firm control and decides federal decision and foreign affairs.

in our hell-hole, Jubaland warlord is a puppet of Kenya ....PL is behaving like an independent entity, does whatever it likes

Let’s not bother talking abt SL sir.

I rest My case.

now go away

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 169338
Certainly there are countries with regional Presidents because they have REPUBLICS within their countries and the country has multiethnic regions. In such a governments the federal president has firm control and decides federal decision and foreign affairs.

in our hell-hole, Jubaland warlord is a puppet of Kenya ....PL is behaving like an independent entity, does whatever it likes

Let’s not bother talking abt SL sir.

I rest My case.

now go away

1612295056131.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your Garxajis hating on Somaliland? I guarantee if Garxajis was president instead of HA you wouldn’t be hating. Your a typical African angry your people are not in power.

Wait

U r Habar Awaal?

Trending

Latest posts