Military Standoff In Mogadishu Between Farmaajo Forces & Hassan Sheikh Iyo Sharif Ah

In my opinion there is nothing going to happen but :friendhug: :yousmart:

and you know its going to happen :ufdup:

........ anyway I'll will be sitting back and relaxing. :sass1:

I do have a state in Hirshabelle, Own the capital, Own most MPs and I am the VP. And most importantly that state functions unlike yours that needs reconciliation every two days. , I own the capital city I am the mayor of Mogadishu. While you squat in Baraxley and can't take the north side. Don't talk to me like we are equals.

I was leading the nation for 8 years held the highest office. I dont need the presidency of a half of a state to be relevant. You stupid Cawaan.

While your dameer ancestors were shagging the Italians in Jowhar and in Kaaran, it was us HG under Abdulahi Issa that got our Somalia Independence and its was under us that United Somalia South and North under Abdulahi iyo Egal.

You talk about the 8 years the two corrupt tuugo dameers had as if it has relevance and if it is, its the same as our Abdiqasam that led Somalia for 4 years.

and just to let you know the reason your dameer folks are so relevant in Somalia politics that keeps choosing you folks as president is too keep HG down, you are picked as alternative from the HG's they fear, you abgaals are tamable dameers with no ambition farther then your stomach and that is why you are stateless today.

So please continue your fart like gibberish talk of how tough the dameer barks, when the truth is your weak and tamable.

This lex luther kid is HG just by his comments. He's pro hg and talks about how hg could defeat any clan. He's a HG supremacist lol.

am i lying though, who can beat HG's, even alshabaab cant?

as for me being supremacist, arent we all qabiilist supremacist in their own right.

Last edited:
We left you for view centuries to conquer South Somalia and bring Ajuuraan to their knees and establish ourselves as the authority of Muqdisho. While you ended up like this in shackles.
upload_2019-10-10_20-29-1.png

Don't talk about history when you have nothing to show it for. You are a laangaab stuck as Madarkicis(Habar Gidir) when I have expanded and everyone knows me as Harti Abgaal. A sub sub sub sub sub-clan of Mudulood. Fuckin laangaab, with no history.

You can run around with your dameer slogans it matters not, if insults would win wars I'm sure you would've got North Mudug by now. Came here to remind you about that.

Your only options are these,
Led by me in this manner
photo-1557176278-3326a3193580

Or this
upload_2019-10-10_20-29-1.png

Choose wisely and stop bothering us Abgaals with your cuqdad.

We left you for view centuries to conquer South Somalia and bring Ajuuraan to their knees and establish ourselves as the authority of Muqdisho. While you ended up like this in shackles.
View attachment 80222
Don't talk about history when you have nothing to show it for. You are a laangaab stuck as Madarkicis(Habar Gidir) when I have expanded and everyone knows me as Harti Abgaal. A sub sub sub sub sub-clan of Mudulood. Fuckin laangaab, with no history.

You can run around with your dameer slogans it matters not, if insults would win wars I'm sure you would've got North Mudug by now. Came here to remind you about that.

Led by me in this manner

Or this
View attachment 80222

Astugfallah............

I’m still not sure if he’s true HG but it doesn’t matter.

I checked his posts and it seems that only Mareexaan were calling him as sheegato. No HG called him as a sheegato so it's their fault for not calling him out if he is a sheegato, which I doubt because most Sacad and Ceyr that I know are just like him full of cuqdad, running smear campaigns and throwing insults towards us every chance they get.
:susp:

View attachment 80222

Led by me in this manner

Or this
View attachment 80222
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I know this is hard for most to see. Any region with constitution never LOSES to the SFG. I noticed with HSM and how he failed with JL. Same goes for PL. HS/GM/KGS, lack constitutions and hence get reshuffled and replaced by any new SFG govt using QATAR to set up satellite regions.

They do indeed serve Qatar while Hawiye gets a strong Hamar centralist govt controlling the regions. So both Qatar/Hawiye signed that pact. Sxb no-one works for no-one in the world, they just find what's in it for me and what in it for you and they cooperate.

This idea Somali has of 'puppets' doesn't exist. They assume one has to control the other and puppets and shit waa qalad wayn and if you think that your not politically 'astute' whatsoever. No-one is under the other, this is 'b22n' ways of looking at politics, cuz they assume everyone has 'foot' on your neck like b22n used to do in b22n world.

A-lot of this inherited by they're b22n culture and it has INFUSED into their mental processes. B22n culture needs 'removal' not 'co-existence'. Aussies didn't Co-exist with Aboriginal cunts waryaa, walla dilay because that is the only language a b22n knows, which is VIOLENCE. That's why I hate Majerten wasting time with b22n in Somalia, if we won't get VIOLENT like them.

exactly, waa animal, they only know violence, we need to stop being so peaceful and wipe them out,

Trending