Military Standoff In Mogadishu Between Farmaajo Forces & Hassan Sheikh Iyo Sharif Ah

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Xaaf he's an ex Galmudug President like Guled is an ex President of Galmudug, the reason Guled has there and not Xaaf (both are Sacad) is that Xaaf is busy with the election in Galmudug just yesterday he appointed a 13 men committee to prepare the election.

We HG have enough representative in Kismaayo supporting our Ogs family.
How many committee you have. One created by N&N with ASWJ. Second xaaf. Third MX not partcipating. All that happening on one gobol and half lool.

Lool this shrimp ass nigga be talking tough on the internet

Lol, and who are you again.

And did anything I said falsified the narrative that 2 Abgaal Somalia Presidents are being cucked (humiliated and under house arrest as their movement are restricted) by an by an langaab farmaajo from Gedo.

How can any sane folks allow some shisheeye minority like farmaajo beat you in your own turf Banaadir??

How many committee you have. One created by N&N with ASWJ. Second xaaf. Third MX not partcipating. All that happening on one gobol and half lool.

Its 1 committee that has been created by Xaaf so stop with the lies, and no it's not 1 and half it's 2 North Mudug is Galmudugs it will just take time and money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This has nothing to do with Hawiye and we do not support these foreign instigators.

We strong and stable Somalia which can remove foreigners from our lands and these two are there to prevent Somalia from moving forward.

I want the very best for my clan, but I will never support those who wish to drag back Somalia, regardless of what clan they come from.

Traitors in Somalia do not represent the clan in any way

U hawiye are 'vehemently' Anti federalism, you guys are the first to cry how the nation is becoming 100 different nations and all that. So you of course will ally with Qatar who has assured you that he will respect your 'centralist' hamar first and regions being 'mayors' and 'la haysteyaal' vision of the nation, in return you remove saudi/uae from the land, ensure all business opportunities goes to qatar businesses, and when required send 'habar gedir moryans' to attack Saudi/UAe OIL trade vessals in the Red sea.They will only require you to perform these 'foreign' functions when they develop the 'ring network' between Turks-Qatar-Egypt Muslim Brotherhood. Your not even a 'key ally' in the partnership of the brotherhood.

All these Qatari supporters are 'Islamic parties in Somalia' Al-Ictisam, Dam jadiid, Al Islah forget the president and his clan just look at his 'idealogy'. They have many names but we know them as Puntites. The brotherhood isn't welcome in PL. Galgala 93 ask Dahir Aways who tried to use them to control Bosaso port under the 'guise' of Islamism and recruited langaabs in the region with bones to pick against the 'maxamud saleban'.

Waryaa do not insult our intelligence in PL, this is when the stalemate in Somalia remains longer, admitting to something is what gets you respect in PL not denying or arguing ama FKD. It just means We will continue playing this game for another 100 years. Do not start topics or threads about gaalo rac iyo puppets, it just doesn't answer our concerns about you or hawiye and your intentions. We do not want to go under Hamar ever again, we are telling u this up-front, no going back-doors and playing games with you. How clearer is PL politics, we don't play games of tricking people, you live like that, we are ROYALTY, we already EARNED OUR STATUS in Somalia, we need to MAINTAIN it only.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Its 1 committee that has been created by Xaaf so stop with the lies, and no it's not 1 and half it's 2 North Mudug is Galmudugs it will just take time and money.
Still dreaming. Honesty you need PL help. Soon we will hear from xaaf asking PL lool.

And did anything I said falsified the narrative that 2 Abgaal Somalia Presidents are being cucked (humiliated and under house arrest as their movement are restricted) by an by an langaab farmaajo from Gedo.

How can any sane folks allow some shisheeye minority like farmaajo beat you in your own turf Banaadir??

Boi im harti farmajo the boon be abusing ur whole clan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Gobols are 'man made' see your b22n if you can't see that, so why u want to rule us when u will make key mistakes in everything and turn us into SOUTH AFRICA when b22n rule? Tanasul if u love Somali and realize your like RETARDED. GM is 200 kilometers. Google maps is enough to tell you this. Type in Baraxlay to Dhusomareeb, this is REALISTICALLY WHERE U CONTROL. It's 200 kilometer. Maths is fixed. It doesn't matter sxb if you turn it into 100 gobols in GM, or 8 gobols in PL. The 'maths' is fixed in terms of your 'land mass' and distance. You are 200 kilometers. PL IS 750 KM. That's respecting at the same time SOOL/CAYN/MAKHIR Land Control. I don't sit there and ADD SSC N MAKHIR into Majerten calculation like you do with North Mudug.

U can't create online somalispot fiction of north mudug control. U waste your time on 'riyo' and your clans pays the price as it goes 'further into backwardness' taking huge L in all aspects lives, wealth, knowledge, clan pride, culture, history, your territories fall apart and then B22N sade see an OPENING TO ABUSE U. Why? U focus on north mudug when it's not REALITY. Your taking losses sxb all the time and u shud say 'lets save what we have as HG' not talk on 'dreams of north mudug'. It just shows me you are inferior to me sxb, stop worshipping me, im your EQUAL WARYAA, illahi kuma ihi, stop begging north mudug.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther We will see who wins GM election and if he reports to b22n sade or not and if HG won or not. You have conference in HOBYO and there was one in Dhusomareeb that is clearly Farmaajo controlled and funded and telephone calls happen reminding HG of b22n sade POWER in GM. Yes that is what b22n sade is doing and they are laffing GHETTO saying we are now in GM in dhusomareeb designing a HG state that reports to Farmaajo and Sade interests while satisfying our Qatari partner to deal with they're foreign enemies Saudi/UAE in Somalia land, air, sea or where-ever any assistance Sade can afford them. In return Sade and Ghetto will sit there and design satellite states for Qatar in GM/HS/KGS. Finally Sade will ensure he controls they're security command in each all region so if the leader misbehaves, one phone call and he can cause HG to kill HG and THE CALL is coming from B22N SADE. U saw the little power he has the airport control he blocked Abgaal from flying, Madoobe, etc. U handed him your SECURITY armed forces waryaa, he can call em to begin an assault if any HG comes who is SAUDI/UAE funded like abdishakur warsame who will want to get rid of b22nta control on GM. I can see your future so brightly wallahi because HG won't accept Sade calling the shots in GM, they will be up in civil war about it and hence why sade should tanasul and stop interfering in GM affairs.

Yes this b22n, u know what he is thinking waryaa @Lex Luther as you are the only hawiye who knows Darod. U know he hates KAB IYO LAX so it's not DARODISM which I wud support as u know as I get benefit from it. He is thinking on B22N SADE SUPREMACY

C07FlYmXgAAY-H6.jpg

Last edited:
No this is not a blow to all Hawiye, it's only a blow to the tameable Abgaals, we HG already went to Kismaayo.

So don't generalize all of Hawiye, because HG was never tameable.

You were abused and used by Farmaajo. You were the ones who lobbied for him financed him and provided him with the crucial mp's under the premise of ''no more Abgaals''. But he discarded you like a used kastuumo and in an epic move appointed Murusade. You can cry all you want and try to cuss Abgaals every chance you get, it won't change the fact I was superior to you before and I am your superior today.

When Sheikh Sharif told Farmaajo I will go to Kismaayo and there is nó way on earth you will stop me. Where were Abdishakur and the rest of HG ?? The guy was silent because he knew his fate would've been this or worse.
IMG_7817-750x430.jpg

:susp:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You were abused and used by Farmaajo. You were the ones who lobbied for him financed him and provided him with the crucial mp's under the premise of ''no more Abgaals''. But he discarded you like a used kastuumo and in an epic move appointed Murusade. You can cry all you want and try to cuss Abgaals every chance you get, it won't change the fact I was superior to you before and I am your superior today.

When Sheikh Sharif told Farmaajo I will go to Kismaayo and there is nó way on earth you will stop me. Where were Abdishakur and the rest of HG ?? The guy was silent because he knew his fate would've been this or worse.
IMG_7817-750x430.jpg

Reconciliation is difficult between your 2 clans due to the 4 months war, but in all honesty looking from externally, abgaal lost the most in elites in that nasty civil war. HG did too don't get me wrong but since most of our educational facilities were in Mogadishu 60% of the students or more would naturally be abgaal and hence they had strong elite base. Today that is gone. Good luck with your reconciliation process or good luck on tit for tat 30 year nonsense and fake idealogies arguments to cover the real intentions.

My ayeeyo who is abgaal used to speak about HG and wasn't favorable at all, they killed her father in nomadic settlements outside hamar when she was a kid. She said they have no CULTURE, so abgaal is civilized and cultured but the extent of the 4 month war has taken it's toll on them. But I do know HG is common factor constantly in each clan around Somalia, they basically fucked with everyone and now lost to how they get out of the predicament. HG is definitely an interesting read from 91-2019 how they're tactics have changed to keep the status quo alive.

Last edited:

IMG_7817-750x430.jpg

kulaha your superior, you must either be an delusional or just plain brain dead fool, you bring Cabdishakur up as if he represents HG as a whole, well at least he is alive and breathing, which unfortunately the same cant be said with the tamed used disposed garbage Yariisow, that abgaal man was used, abused and then killed once his dameer usefulness ended.

By All You are the very definition of an Kurd, you have no State, land or whatever Political office, and the funny thing is all that i said is true but you see it as an attack, but since knowing your dameer idiotic culture, you folks are too dumb to even understand that basic concept.

So walk along yaa Kurdi dameerow waaxid, and talk to me when you reach my level of Statehood.

Last edited:
Reconciliation is difficult between your 2 clans due to the 4 months war, but in all honesty looking from externally, abgaal lost the most in elites in that nasty civil war. HG did too don't get me wrong but since most of our educational facilities were in Mogadishu 60% of the students or more would naturally be abgaal and hence they had strong elite base. Today that is gone. Good luck with your reconciliation process or good luck on tit for tat 30 year nonsense and fake idealogies arguments to cover the real intentions

What reconciliation they will bend or be bended no middle ground as long as we Harti Abgaal breathe there will be no room for others to lead Hawiye ama Hiraab.

@DR OSMAN @Lex Luther only has these two options.being lead by me in this relationship
photo-1557176278-3326a3193580

or this by Daaroods
horse_drag_1002.jpg

sit down.

What reconciliation they will bend or be bended no middle ground as long as we Harti Abgaal breathe there will be no room for others to lead Hawiye ama Hiraab.

@DR OSMAN @Lex Luther only has these two options.being lead by me in this relationship
photo-1557176278-3326a3193580

or this by Daaroods
horse_drag_1002.jpg

sit down.

Cant lie, thats some funny shit!

But horta how is someone like me an Proud HG to be led by an stateless Abgaal, when the same Abgaal is led by Xawadle in Hirshabelle, its like an Homeless Kurd leading an Proud Turk that has an State.

kulaha your superior, you must either be an delusional or just plain brain dead fool, you bring Cabdishakur up as if he represents HG as a whole, well at least he is alive and breathing, which unfortunately the same cant be said with the tamed used disposed garbage Yariisow, that abgaal man was used, abused and then killed once his dameer usefulness ended.

By All You are the very definition of an Kurd, you have no State, land or whatever Political office, and the funny thing is all that i said is true but you see it as an attack, but since knowing your dameer idiotic culture, you folks are too dumb to even understand that basic concept.

So walk along yaa Kurdi dameerow waaxid, and talk to me when you reach my level of Statehood.

I do have a state in Hirshabelle, Own the capital, Own most MPs and I am the VP. And most importantly that state functions unlike yours that needs reconciliation every two days. , I own the capital city I am the mayor of Mogadishu. While you squat in Baraxley and can't take the north side. Don't talk to me like we are equals.

I was leading the nation for 8 years held the highest office. I dont need the presidency of a half of a state to be relevant. You stupid Cawaan.

Last edited:
lex luther, sxb if farmaajo loses you as habar gidir will lose big time.

majerteen and abgaal destroyed you in 2006 what do you think they will do to you in 2021?

its funny you of all are calling others laangaab, sxb you are irrelevant, whatever happens however wins in 2021 you will still be a nobody.

Trending