Mideeye comes out against change of constitution and extension

bidenkulaha

GalYare
There's no live stream war maxaa na Mooday anaga inaan Facebook isticmaalin miyaa? U prob not gonna understand what am saying
You always are very confused.

He was live streaming earlier in the thread. And his streams are recorded on his Facebook for you to watch. This reminds me of that other time you embarrassingly said some MJ guy was HG, not even knowing he was being sarcastic.
We Puntlanders brought law & order and civil manners to Mogadishu why won’t you wish the same for us ?
I advise you to take Mogadishu matters to other threads. Also this is not about me, although I am flattered, I’m just effectively being a messenger for all the reporters here

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
You always are very confused.

He was live streaming earlier in the thread. And his streams are recorded on his Facebook for you to watch. This reminds me of that other time you embarrassingly said some MJ guy was HG, not even knowing he was being sarcastic.

I advise you to take Mogadishu matters to other threads. Also this is not about me, although I am flattered, I’m just effectively being a messenger for all the reporters here
When did I ever claimed some hawiye guy as mj I can tell the difference between the two groups, don't put lies on my mouth boy, u kind like to twist words, the facts of the ground is that garowe is peaceful but keep habaaring them and reposting old stuff

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

Gudoomiya Kuxigeenka Aqalka Sare we Federaalka Soomaaliya: "Wax kasta oo dhacay waxa ka mas'uul ah Baarlamanka Puntland."
Timacade wa tuug 😂 wa raagi deni lacagta ka cuneey ka bacdina farmaajo u codeeye asad osman diyano hoyadisana bu qaba o wilka u adeerka u yahay ba ku yiri dowlada ku edeey

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I see my Galnusian has spread everywhere now. Averghedir is next kkkk
@bidenkulaha

Must be eid day for you, but don't worry we'll take care of these traitors who are trying to destabilize our PL.
These people celebrating are almost all Averghedir. They think FGS is their personal government plus centuries of mental cuqdaad. You have to realize these folks are termites just out there devouring and not creating anything of worth.