Mideeye comes out against change of constitution and extension

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I see my Galnusian has spread everywhere now. Averghedir is next kkkk

These people celebrating are almost all Averghedir. They think FGS is their personal government plus centuries of mental cuqdaad. You have to realize these folks are termites just out there devouring and not creating anything of worth.
guys can you move whatever problem you have with HG to fkd or some other thread.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
forget his past (btw no one can prove he tricked Deni), did he lie though?
Araanjaan been defeated by the indigenous of garowe beesha mohamed ugaar abukar ee cisse mohamud 🫡🇸🇱
819310C0-378E-4A21-8E95-16758EB2F893.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Araanjaan been defeated by the indigenous of garowe beesha mohamed ugaar abukar ee cisse mohamud 🫡🇸🇱
View attachment 280035
Deni is not going to survive January 8. You guys are blind to this problem. He is not going to give up but today was a small taster. The fighting happened over changing to 5 parties which is why I didn’t make a new thread as it’s relevant to Mideeye’s opposition to it. Now imagine the fighting over the extension, changing 66 MPs selected by elders to ‘1m1v’. You won’t only have Jimcaale fighting Deni. Interesting times ahead

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sounds like a tuug.. He was waiting for this to happen.. How many did they fund to destroy PL
Why would he, he’s PL through and through. Well now SSC but still used to be. Deni is just an idiot, most people can see that. Notice how not a single major politician has backed him today.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Didn't HSM predict this would happen last month and people laughed at him?

An idiot could’ve predicted. But people pretended to be shocked

• Deni wants to stay past Jan 8

• His opposition wants him out by all means necessary.

It’s like saying ‘wow I’m shocked you predicted Badbaado Qaran 2021 would happen’

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Boqor Burhan: "Isimadda dhaqanku waa inay shir isugu yimaadaan, Puntland badbaadinteena nina marti looga noqon,"

harsh talk. Isimida likely to involve themselves which implies stopping Deni’s plans giving that’s the only way this stops.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Boqor Burhan: "Isimadda dhaqanku waa inay shir isugu yimaadaan, Puntland badbaadinteena nina marti looga noqon,"

harsh talk. Isimida likely to involve themselves which implies stopping Deni’s plans giving that’s the only way this stops.
Burhaan maryo badane have no legitimacy wa tuug caaloshi u shaqeste

Can I ask you, we know how much you hate PL, why do you invest so much time on it.. Heck even more time than us who are Puntlanders.

Last edited: