Mideeye comes out against change of constitution and extension

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:mjlol: is that the only phrase you heard? I've watched the video and don't even remember them saying that, but Both of them spoke like proper statesmen.
I haven’t watched the clip :manny: just seen the quotes from journos. That was the only relevant part. Also ‘kala guur’.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Xalweyste is useless 😂😂 deni replaced him from xubinta sentorka beesha osman mohamud aqalka saare
Deni is too weak to lead. He led Aaran Jaan and Diyaanos slide. Personally I would not have it. He did not break the cycle. We took 3 steps back, 18,463,032 steps more and we are Hawiye.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Deni is too weak to lead. He led Aaran Jaan and Diyaanos slide. Personally I would not have it. He did not break the cycle. We took 3 steps back, 18,463,032 steps more and we are Hawiye.
Will see if his weak or not if he back off from 1p1v 😂 xurmadle said abdullahi deni already dismantle diyano cartel they ain’t threat to him anymore

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Will see if his weak or not if he back off from 1p1v 😂 xurmadle said abdullahi deni already dismantle diyano cartel they threat aint to him anymore
My man Deni guusha dalka waa Deni oh God please may he find victory enough is enough 4 more years.

Station 19 Smile GIF by ABC Network

bidenkulaha

GalYare
F4E79977-CACE-456C-BB09-54881A1D9A38.jpeg

MJ have snitched on themselves :mjlol:they are all fighting over the PM seat, whoever wins the PL seat gets a PM pick is the idea 😂

Walee Xamza is going nowhere tho if we have anything to say about it. There’s never been a better PM

bidenkulaha

GalYare
13DAC913-6A45-4889-9D0A-C3D5D9A77CCE.jpeg

PL MPs and Senators that went to PL to calm down the situation and hold talks with Deni and opposition now call for the complete end to changing the constitution

View attachment 282384

PL MPs and Senators that went to PL to calm down the situation and hold talks with Deni and opposition now call for the complete end to changing the constitution
I don't think Deni will listen to them and he definitely wants to finish 1m1v process, and Aaranjaan will not accept that, so Deni will have to fight them to get his way. on the other hand the isimos still didn't meet and couldn't agree with each other. In the next weeks we will see if the parliament changes the constitution.

Trending