Middle Shabelle thread! Al-Shabaab plans to attack on the remaining from multiple fronts

WHEN SHABAAB CAPTURED NUURDUGLE FOR GANIIMO. ABGAALS SUPPLY THEM WEAPONS We know you cant fihght atleast hubka haka cararina put them your behind 🤣🤣

We resisted them saanaa u danbeysay 🤣🤣

View attachment 292537
View attachment 292538
View attachment 292539

No wonder HSM changed his whole stance of depending on the cowards Abgaals to fight Alshabaab, now he's fully on board in supporting/arming and financing HGs and Xawadle operations.

Walahi abgaal lands have become an graveyard 🪦 for the Somalia's Army SNA.

AUN to the Dead SNA's who died in vain liberating abgaal lands

ABAGAAL OO ISIGU TAGY NUURDUGLE SI AY U DIFAACSAN Maadama kabaale ka carareen Abgaalkii maleeshiyaad badan badan ay isku soo dareen OO WACBUUDHAN IYO HARTI AH laakin Al shabaab waxay u jihesan guulane 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230909-155449.jpg

SSPT bantus
respond to me on twitter also attacking HG wallahi billahi its them 🤣🤣

"Daarood websites"=SSPOT who is these Daarood? They have more Daarood chearleading to them than me i have only two OG friends 🤣🤣

DR Osman is half murusade and Quarter Abgaal only with me on HG 🤣🤣
I dont mention HG bc they are my Favourite Hawiye clan simply for being dad isku toosan im not with them against MJ but interms of Gobolada dhexe they are the closest to me as civilised people abd middle class people Xamar dhinicee shidan? Our business in the HG side for being safer. Early 90s our business was based in waqooyiga Xamar like hotel guuleed and hotel lafwayn they all got closed abd became muqaayad and private hospital.

Screenshot_20230909-190300.jpg

Screenshot_20230909-190313.jpg

Who can have such business in the lawless ciyaalweero land?

Last edited:

Trending