Middle Shabelle thread! Al-Shabaab plans to attack on the remaining from multiple fronts

The missed Bantu Bastard @convincation is fighting in this cawaan war against his brother 🤣🤣
His bantu clan 🤣🤣

View attachment 292369

SNA became Abgaal Protection force
All these favors from the president to his clan and they still kill their own subclans and heavily support Shabaab

Abgaal waxay diideen inay shabaab iska saaran, maa wiilal Mareexaan iyo Raxaweyne nabad u keeni karaa dadkaan?

:draketf:

IMG_5802.jpeg

Kabakutukade confirms what you have been saying and claims that Abgaal are indeed Shabaab! He responds to Waare stating his clan is siding with him instead of Hassan Sheikh.

When they are here they pretend to be HAGites but in Twitter and their groups chats they gone full cawaan just like their clan infighting they even called to stop "their peace talks" and are thirsty for drinking their own blood bc its in their Bantu/Pygmies, Nilotic dna to drink blood. They call eachother donkeys, Bantu just like the blacks call themselves the N word given to them by whites these little bantu call themselves Madow name and dameer given to them by Noble Somalis they are the N word Somalis 🤣🤣

They attack wacbuudhan, waceysle and HG their own Abgaal and "hiraabs" and here they pretend to be HAGites 🤣🤣

Bantu News is Either
@convincation or @Themusketeer or @Jungle all f them are Daneerti cawaan with their daily Cabaad and maseer about Xawaadle and you wonder why i carbash them 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230908-053734.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-053744.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-053722.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-053802.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-053845.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-053920.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-054051.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-054419~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230908-054954.jpg
Screenshot_20230908-054954.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230908-053845.jpg
    Screenshot_20230908-053845.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
When they are here they pretend to be HAGites but in Twitter and their groups chats they gone fullu cawaan just like their clan infighting they even called to stop "thei peace talks" and are thirsty for drinking their own blood bc its in their Bantu/Pygmies, Nilotic dna to drink blood. They call eachother donkeys, Bantu just like blscks call themselves the N word given to them by whites these little bantu call themselves Madow word name given to them by Noble Somalis they are the N word Somalis 🤣🤣

They attack wacbuudhan, waceysle and HG ther own Abgaal and "hiraabs" and here they pretend to be HAGites 🤣🤣

Bantu News is Either
@convincation or @Themusketeer with their daily Cabaad and maseer about Xawaadle and you wonder why i carbash them 🤣🤣

View attachment 292372
View attachment 292373
View attachment 292374
View attachment 292375
View attachment 292376
View attachment 292378
View attachment 292379
View attachment 292380
View attachment 292382View attachment 292382
Wallahi I just watch them rant 24/7 about us 😂, we live rent free in their head ! It’s for 3 years now he’s been doing daily threads about us

When they are here they pretend to be HAGites but in Twitter and their groups chats they gone full cawaan just like their clan infighting they even called to stop "their peace talks" and are thirsty for drinking their own blood bc its in their Bantu/Pygmies, Nilotic dna to drink blood. They call eachother donkeys, Bantu just like the blacks call themselves the N word given to them by whites these little bantu call themselves Madow name and dameer given to them by Noble Somalis they are the N word Somalis 🤣🤣

They attack wacbuudhan, waceysle and HG their own Abgaal and "hiraabs" and here they pretend to be HAGites 🤣🤣

Bantu News is Either
@convincation or @Themusketeer or @Jungle all f them are Daneerti cawaan with their daily Cabaad and maseer about Xawaadle and you wonder why i carbash them 🤣🤣

View attachment 292372
View attachment 292373
View attachment 292374
View attachment 292375
View attachment 292376
View attachment 292378
View attachment 292379
View attachment 292380

I noticed I too after reading many threads here that it's always the Abgaals like @Jungle fella who keeps attacking HGs for no reasons and than calls for Hiiraab back up when abgaals are in trouble 😂😂😂

Everyone knows that Abgaals who kill their own Abgaals don't care much about HAGits.

Wallahi I just watch them rant 24/7 about us 😂, we live rent free in their head ! It’s for 3 years now he’s been doing daily threads about us
These fucking Bantu laangaabs we protect them and annexed their land in return for their protection are claiming that wacbuudhan and waceysle owe to them for fighting for them 🤣🤣

I stop your lies that is you or the other two you post his bantunews as a link stupid cawaan daneerti who you think you can fool us 🤣🤣
Ok whatever you say I’m not going to entertain your childish rants. How the local Macawiisley fought Shabaab off in daru nicma and nur dugle proved to me this thread will sooner or later collapse on its head :nvjpqts:

Jungle

VIP
I noticed I too after reading many threads here that it's always the Abgaals like @Jungle fella who keeps attacking HGs for no reasons and than calls for Hiiraab back up when abgaals are in trouble 😂😂😂

Everyone knows that Abgaals who kill their own Abgaals don't care much about HAGits.
You havent been watching me enough. Stay tuned

Jungle

VIP

Bantu News is Either

View attachment 292372
View attachment 292373
View attachment 292374
View attachment 292375
View attachment 292376
View attachment 292378
View attachment 292379
View attachment 292380
Harti abgaal is always your mind laangaab. Thats twitter, this is somalispot. I havent got as much time as you to be posting on multiple platform like you do about qabil. You are a certified lowlife tho

Jungle

VIP
Trust me I have watched enough to have seen your cuqdad for HGs, your wanton attacks on HGs was uncalled for.

Curbing you from your open cuqdad for HGs was part of the reasons I joined this Forum.
I have no cuqdad I pretty much say everything straight. No one responds. I never call for hiraab like you say either. Never have. Mida kale theres no such thing as 'open cuqdad' nacasyahow doesnt make sense ileen cuqdad waxa waye wax dad calooshu ugu jiree. Kids just be using words lol

Good to know people have joined just cause of man

So what do you want?

Jungle

VIP
Trust me I have watched enough to have seen your cuqdad for HGs, your wanton attacks on HGs was uncalled for.

Curbing you from your open cuqdad for HGs was part of the reasons I joined this Forum.
So you joined yesterday and I see your posting like you been here for months/years already after 1 day. No one is chatty patty like that after 1 day on a new platform

Dont larp as something youre not and use your actual acc. B!tch made lol

So you joined yesterday and I see your posting like you been here for months/years already after 1 day. No one is chatty patty like that after 1 day on a new platform

Dont larp as something youre not and use your actual acc. B!tch made lol
There is no need for insults or obsess about me, so gonna ignore you from now, its clear as day that you are mentally unstable.

Edeb yeelo warya.

Jungle

VIP
There is no need for insults or obsess about me, so gonna ignore you from now, its clear as day that you are mentally unstable.

Edeb yeelo warya.
Its you who mentioned me. You said I am one of the reason you joined and that you have been reading my post for long enough lol

I took a look at your acc and it says you joined yesterday. Took a look at the thread you made and came to the conclusion that you been on here and just made a new acc to larp. Hardly obsessing is it?

'Gonna ignore you from now on' is funny seeing as you joined yesterday, I wouldnt have noticed you if it werent for that mention.

Get a life instead of portraying different characters on here you loser Dadka afka hala soo galin

Jungle

VIP
Road trip from Adan Yabaal to Guulane town under Masaajid Cali gaduud district. And yet some think we are going back to pre ATMIS borders below Cadale
:pachah1:

Funny bunch. Nothing new tho maryooleey in general always got our name in their mouths good or bad but on here no qabil has had as many threads made on them like Abgaal in the last 2years . All in all hadal hayntu waa sharaf.

WHEN SHABAAB CAPTURED NUURDUGLE FOR GANIIMO. ABGAALS SUPPLY THEM WEAPONS We know you cant fihght atleast hubka haka cararina put them your behind 🤣🤣

We resisted them saanaa u danbeysay 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230909-084720~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230909-084920.jpg

Screenshot_20230909-084700.jpg

This is far from hiiraan not even our buffer zone in east middle shabelle we are not gonna rescue you keep sending qaylo dhaan by mentioning hiiraan 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Trending