VIP
Highlights of the article:

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 6.17.44 PM.png

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
B3-AP854_0530gu_H_20180530170012.jpg

Port workers help guide a container vessel into the dock at Berbera.

B3-AP853_0530gu_H_20180530170012.jpg

A worker walks over shipping containers on the Sima Pride cargo ship.

Cumar

VIP
B3-AP851_0530gu_H_20180530170012.jpg

B3-AP852_0530gu_H_20180530170012.jpg

Top, a shipment of cement from Iran is unloaded at the port of Berbera. Above, a cargo of sorghum on a traditional Arab dhow boat.

Cumar

VIP
B3-AP449_GULFSO_M_20180529210451.jpg

B3-AP447_GULFSO_M_20180529210451.jpg

Ruins of a hospital and barracks near a former military base in Berbera built by the Soviet Union around 50 years ago and later used by the U.S. U.A.E. has taken over the base and will refurbish it.

Last edited:

Cumar

VIP
Also confirmed in the article is that DP World have also brought in modern cargo equipment to the port at Berbera and plan to start extending the quay this month. :banderas:

And China is actively exploring new sites, although not specified in which region it could potentially be in Somaliland :damedamn:

VIP
Also confirmed in the article is that DP World have also brought in modern cargo equipment to the port at Berbera and plan to start extending the quay this month. :banderas:

And China is actively exploring new sites, although not specified in which region it could potentially be in Somaliland :damedamn:

Chinas not touching somaliland lol chill out

Cumar

VIP
Your cuqdad has turneď everyone against you. This is the new normal.

Weren't you the same one saying the Berbera port would never be upgraded and the military base would never be built?

It's a bit rich for you to be talking about cuqdad. :pachah1:

The upgrades to the Berbera Quay extension starts next month, and the U.A.E. has taken over the base and begun refurbishing it. Any comments on that? :gaasdrink:

VIP
Weren't you the same one saying the Berbera port would never be upgraded and the military base would never be built?

It's a bit rich for you to be talking about cuqdad. :pachah1:

The upgrades to the Berbera Quay extension starts next month, and the U.A.E. has taken over the base and begun refurbishing it. Any comments on that? :gaasdrink:

I've been informed by multiple sources that ur area sheegato. I only discuss somaliland with real landers. Have a nice day.

Why are you so against the Berbera project? This is future and we're taking over, not you. :samwelcome:

If you think you're getting anything out of this uae deal, you're sadly mistaking. Get back to me when you've "taken over".

Cumar

VIP
@Kingcobra I'm going to take that asinine response as you just being emotional that I cornered you using your own logic kkk. No need to cry when you get called out for your hypocrisy. :pachah1:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Believe me, if it was that easy we would have done it already. :francis:
No one cares much about your secession.The thing is ;you are either dumb or senseless aggressors who want other men's land.Somali fought bitter civil wars ,many forgot and moved on but it seems your camp is built on tribal unity and constant aggression against the neighboring clans.Now,it would've been wiser if you draw your SL border in your clan frontiers instead of dreaming on annexing SSC .

You don't want go and you don't want stay :francis:

Cumar

VIP
No one cares much about your secession.The thing is ;you are either dumb or senseless aggressors who want other men's land.Somali fought bitter civil wars ,many forgot and moved on but it seems your camp is built on tribal unity and constant aggression against the neighboring clans.Now,it would've been wiser if you draw your SL border in your clan frontiers instead of dreaming on annexing SSC .

You don't want go and you don't want stay :francis:

You are mistaken, I am not a hypocrite and would allow self-determination for the other clans. If eastern SSC want Puntland they can join em for all I care. :manny:

I would be okay with the following being the borders.
screenshot-2015-10-22-at-9-17-20-pm.png

Somaliland for Pro-Somaliland clans is my philosophy. I don't want a potential fifth column in my new country. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending