Michael Moore's documentary about the green energy scam

It's hilarious that the anti-oil purple haired eco-freaks are trying to cancel their messiah Michael Moore for exposing the lies and scam that is green energy.

I'll watch it tomorrow. I hear it's a devastating video for the green left and many are saying he may have destroyed their movement.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

It's hilarious that the anti-oil purple haired eco-freaks are trying to cancel their messiah Michael Moore for exposing the lies and scam that is green energy.

I'll watch it tomorrow. I hear it's a devastating video for the green left and many are saying he may have destroyed their movement.
So you saying sustainable energy is fake?. (I haven't watched yet)

Apollo

VIP

Interesting, will watch.

Come on guys we should balance the economy with environmental protection it isn't difficult to understand. What's there to "expose"? Are you saying climate change doesn't exist?

@Western4Life do you not believe in climate change or green energy?

Have you watched the documentary?

It's an overblown lie. Below is an article from 1989 that said nations would be wiped now, there would be "eco-refugees" and that we have a 10 year window. The deadline to reverse climate change was the year 2000. We'll it's 2020, 20 years after their deadline and nothing they said happened.

Different time, same propaganda today.

It's an overblown lie. Below is an article from 1989 that said nations would be wiped now, there would be "eco-refugees" and that we have a 10 year window. The deadline to reverse climate change was the year 2000. We'll it's 2020, 20 years after their deadline and nothing they said happened.

give a rundown about his points, cant watch a 2 hour doc atm.

Come on guys we should balance the economy with environmental protection it isn't difficult to understand. What's there to "expose"? Are you saying climate change doesn't exist?

We are all environmentalists minus the anti-fossil fuels and the global warming/climate change/climate crisis/climate emergency or whatever new scary term you're using today. I believe the new word is "Climate Terror" which was created by Naomi Klein's husband.

We are all environmentalists minus the anti-fossil fuels and the global warming/climate change/climate crisis/climate emergency or whatever new scary term you're using today. I believe the new word is "Climate Terror" which was created by Naomi Klein's husband.
Cool. I think that makes complete sense. But why would they push this agenda anyway?

Funny pfp btw.

So because of an incorrect prediction made by 1 environmental officer from the UN, it's an overblown lie?

Also, you haven't answered my question, do you believe in Climate change and just think it's not as serious as being promoted, or do you think it's all a total hoax?

So because of an incorrect prediction made by 1 environmental officer from the UN, it's an overblown lie?

Also, you haven't answered my question, do you believe in Climate change and just think it's not as serious as being promoted, or do you think it's all a total hoax?
Its real but its a good thing

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The only green energy we need
Skjermbilde 2020-05-08 kl. 15.09.18.png