Michael Moore's documentary about the green energy scam

Fetal alcohol syndrome Greta browbeating world leader's at the UN is infinitely more hilarious thanks to this documentary. The green energy shit always seemed a little cultish but I didn't realise it was this bad lol.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

It's hilarious that the anti-oil purple haired eco-freaks are trying to cancel their messiah Michael Moore for exposing the lies and scam that is green energy.

I'll watch it tomorrow. I hear it's a devastating video for the green left and many are saying he may have destroyed their movement.
The population has to go down I don’t know how but at this rate no “alternative energy” scheme will come close to solving the problem of consumption.
Finished it, damn. I am now extremely pessimistic on humanity.
You will notice nuclear energy is not greatly covered here. The future is nuclear fusion as cliche as that sounds(solar and wind claimed the same) its the next step for civilization if we can ever find a way to make it viable and get over the taboo of “nuclear”.

Apollo

VIP
@Western4Life

The Alt-Left got to him. They managed to take it down from YT for copyright violations :lol: absolutely BS - it was a political move as this documentary was making too many 'normies' woke on the green movement scam.

Trending