Met other Somali in café

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
People who don't tell their qabiils are cowards and weaklings.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Even fobs don't ask me. It's just not politically correct. If we are actually enemies, it's best for the both of us if we don't know.
:pachah1:

A cafe where coffee is served or a bar where alcohol is served?
Both coffee and alcohol

Apollo

VIP
So I met this other Somali yesterday in a cafe. Wallahi billahi was shocked to see a other Somali there. Btw don't drink abihiin wasse. Waa xaraam,,but this nigga did ,,,,,not that it's any of my businnes. Told him I was Sudanese and he believed me. Hmdlh he didn't think I was Somali. He talked bit politics and stuff. Then this xaywaan went on to qabiil typical Xaarmalian asking me what's my tribe. He is from Galguduud. I had to think quickly of a Sudanese tribe or Arab tribe I don't know why but I said Banu Makhzoom lmfaoooo. Told him we arrived Mecca to Sudan Omdurman lmfaooooo. Going home I asked myself why I thought of this tribe only.to find out it's from our Prophets (saw)era. I must've read about it somewhere.

View attachment 71626

Around Somalis I tend to lie about my ethnic waa best approach becos waa dad xaasid iyo stinky.

Tell me when was last time you lied about background? Kkkkk

Only pretended to be Ethiopian once to avoid having to talk to a Somali stranger. A raggedy looking middle-aged Somali guy.

And another time, this Habesha guy started talking to me and he couldn't believe I was not Habesha or Ethiopian and told me I was lying. Lmao.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Lol, reminds me of the time i lied to this somali guy :hemad:. This guy asked if I needed help, apparently I looked lost. :comeon: yh right. I was on my phone, minding my business tho, waa maxay:umwhat:somalis really don't know how to approach a girl :kodaksmiley: anyways, he started talking in somali and I acted as tho I'm not somali, he was shocked :mjlol: miskiinka, I told him I don't understand, I'm Ethiopian:pachah1::russ::chrisfreshhah: then he asked reaaallly? You look very somali, the look on his face :damn: he was like :damnmusic: miskiinka, I look nothing like habesha, but in that moment i cba to talk to him. Then he asked if I'm afar or oromo :jcoleno::jaynerd: I got scared he'd talk to me in amharic and said good bye. I vamoosed sidii ay malagii galay. Why are somalis so annoying :childplease:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
So I met this other Somali yesterday in a cafe. Wallahi billahi was shocked to see a other Somali there. Btw don't drink abihiin wasse. Waa xaraam,,but this nigga did ,,,,,not that it's any of my businnes. Told him I was Sudanese and he believed me. Hmdlh he didn't think I was Somali. He talked bit politics and stuff. Then this xaywaan went on to qabiil typical Xaarmalian asking me what's my tribe. He is from Galguduud. I had to think quickly of a Sudanese tribe or Arab tribe I don't know why but I said Banu Makhzoom lmfaoooo. Told him we arrived Mecca to Sudan Omdurman lmfaooooo. Going home I asked myself why I thought of this tribe only.to find out it's from our Prophets (saw)era. I must've read about it somewhere.

View attachment 71626

Around Somalis I tend to lie about my ethnic waa best approach becos waa dad xaasid iyo stinky.

Tell me when was last time you lied about background? Kkkkk
Lying is a grave sin. One should speak truth if one believe’s in Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) and the last day. If not, then one should be quit. This will indeed benefit the believer. May Allah( Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) elevaye our status in this life and the hereafter. And Allah knows best.

I would sometimes to avoid creepy old men when I didn’t feel like talking, but I would slip up.

It would go something like this. Them: somali maa tahay?” Me in response: maya!

:snoop:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I would sometimes to avoid creepy old men when I didn’t feel like talking, but I would slip up.

It would go something like this. Them: somali maa tahay?” Me in response: maya!

:snoop:
Are you a girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts