Met other Somali in café

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I met this other Somali yesterday in a cafe. Wallahi billahi was shocked to see a other Somali there. Btw don't drink abihiin wasse. Waa xaraam,,but this nigga did ,,,,,not that it's any of my businnes. Told him I was Sudanese and he believed me. Hmdlh he didn't think I was Somali. He talked bit politics and stuff. Then this xaywaan went on to qabiil typical Xaarmalian asking me what's my tribe. He is from Galguduud. I had to think quickly of a Sudanese tribe or Arab tribe I don't know why but I said Banu Makhzoom lmfaoooo. Told him we arrived Mecca to Sudan Omdurman lmfaooooo. Going home I asked myself why I thought of this tribe only.to find out it's from our Prophets (saw)era. I must've read about it somewhere.

Screenshot_20190430-180839.png

Around Somalis I tend to lie about my ethnic waa best approach becos waa dad xaasid iyo stinky.

Tell me when was last time you lied about background? Kkkkk

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Same, if its a guy I tend to lie about my ethnicity but the moment its a Hafsa with a nice back I'm the most patriotic Somali known to man who will take care of you in this degenerate kuffar nation. :wow:

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Same, if its a guy I tend to lie about my ethnicity but the moment its a Hafsa with a nice back I'm the most patriotic Somali known to man who will take care of you in this degenerate kuffar nation. :wow:
Waa best approach bro they talk a lot and don't want you.to do good and spread news like animals putting 500 evil eyes on your life.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Waa best approach bro they talk a lot and don't want you.to do good and spread news like animals putting 500 evil eyes on your life.

I dislike Somali guys tbh, very annoying bunch so I distance myself from them. I only lie about my ethnicity to them cause I don't want anything to do with them.

Girls on the other hand, not just Somali girls, love a guy who is connected to his roots and is proud. I remember chatting to this diaspora pan-African Ghanaian girl who was impressed by how informative I am. Showed her some beautiful pictures of Warsheekh/Jowhar/Mogadishu on my phone and it worked to perfection. She starts talking about how she hasn't met many African guys who are so fond of their heritage like you kkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
I dislike Somali guys tbh, very annoying bunch so I distance myself from them. I only lie about my ethnicity to them cause I don't want anything to do with them.

Girls on the other hand, not just Somali girls, love a guy who is connected to his roots and is proud. I remember chatting to this diaspora pan-African Ghanaian girl who was impressed by how informative I am. Showed her some beautiful pictures of Warsheekh/Jowhar/Mogadishu on my phone and it worked to perfection. She starts talking about how she hasn't met many African guys who are so fond of their heritage like you kkk
Kkkkkkkkkkkk you sneaky bastard on foreign girls especially African girls it works good es love a confident man bruh yeah that's true Bantu men are not that fond of their Heritage.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkk you sneaky bastard on foreign girls especially African girls it works good es love a confident man bruh yeah that's true Bantu men are not that fond of their Heritage.

fam these man love changing their names wallahi. I was looking through the register one time and I seen this long ass name that I ain't never seen before so I brought it to my lecturer and said who is this, she replied "oh, that's Jason" :what:

CaliTedesse

VIP
fam these man love changing their names wallahi. I was looking through the register one time and I seen this long ass name that I ain't never seen before so I brought it to my lecturer and said who is this, she replied "oh, that's Jason" :what:
LMFAOOOOOO that's typical of them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So I met this other Somali yesterday in a cafe. Wallahi billahi was shocked to see a other Somali there. Btw don't drink abihiin wasse. Waa xaraam,,but this nigga did ,,,,,not that it's any of my businnes. Told him I was Sudanese and he believed me. Hmdlh he didn't think I was Somali. He talked bit politics and stuff. Then this xaywaan went on to qabiil typical Xaarmalian asking me what's my tribe. He is from Galguduud. I had to think quickly of a Sudanese tribe or Arab tribe I don't know why but I said Banu Makhzoom lmfaoooo. Told him we arrived Mecca to Sudan Omdurman lmfaooooo. Going home I asked myself why I thought of this tribe only.to find out it's from our Prophets (saw)era. I must've read about it somewhere.

View attachment 71626

Around Somalis I tend to lie about my ethnic waa best approach becos waa dad xaasid iyo stinky.

was he shocked at your obesity?

View attachment 71626

Why were you shocked to see a Somali? What State are you from where there aren't many Somalis?

if someone asks for my qabil, i ask him to tell me his first. then i respond with the rival qabil to his. i tell him his qabil is shyt/poor/powerless/ass-broke/ugly. basically just insult his qabil. the m/f will just leave.

CaliTedesse

VIP
if someone asks for my qabil, i ask him to tell me his first. then i respond with the rival qabil to his. i tell him his qabil is shyt/poor/powerless/ass-broke/ugly. basically just insult his qabil. the m/f will just leave.
Nigga u xaasid as hell

mrlog

VIP
Even fobs don't ask me. It's just not politically correct. If we are actually enemies, it's best for the both of us if we don't know.
:pachah1:

A cafe where coffee is served or a bar where alcohol is served?

Cafe is code word for Gents club aka Strip club
Last time I went there was News Years, biggest regret
For 4 days kept on reminiscing shiz jiggling
:jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.