Met a religous xalimo on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
@Baki it’s a 10, Aussie Moist, whatever I have. Only use high end when I get it professionally washed. It’s actually wild in that pic, bc lake and humidity..

VixR

Veritas
@R.Kelly you opened my eyes to single mothers and i thank you
deviant fetishes is the way forward, somali niqabis and single mothers under 32
also ghetto somali girls it's like a safe black hoodrat
Hood rats, niqabis and single mothers..

I really wonder what you look like lmfaooo. These are under the hood picks, so to speak. Either you’re married and trying to stay under the radar, or you really and truly have a hard time with the average woman.

Im confused. Are you playing matchmaker like a said Bengali patriarch. Stick to literary form:mjkkk:

VixR

Nah, Sanbuur doesn’t require a matchmaker. He rejected from his folks, the people of Togdheet held a community gathering for him, holding palcards and signs saying, Ina Sanbuur naga guurso and he calmly told them, Nah, I’m not ready. He’s allergic to matchmaking.

Although I started as a sceptic to his romping stomping tales of multi romances and blamed it on the spliff, I studied the man carefully and found out that after all he was right and is a legend. This man makes girls blush and want from him more. From the religious ones to even @Knowles and @steam development, they wait for him eagerly with a big smile if he would mention them. This man has mojos and I’m a fan and soon will be a student and call him Master. There is absolutely no qualm that he has touched your “heart and soul”, so don’t deny us a funny platinum thread based on your highness. This guy single handily made Bengali girls the most after sought chicks by Somali men. Anyone he touches turns into an “angel”. It’s up to you.

Last edited:
VixR

Nah, Sanbuur doesn’t require a matchmaker. He rejected from his folks, the people of Togdheet held a community gathering for him, holding palcards and signs saying, Ina Sanbuur naga guurao and he calmly told them, Nah, I’m not ready. He’s allergic to matchmaking.

Although I started as a sceptic to his romping stomping tales of multi romances and blamed it on the spliff, I studied the man carefully and found out that after all he was right and is a legend. This man makes girls blush and want from him more. From the religious ones to even knowles and steam development wait eagerly with a smile if he would mention them. This man has mojos and I’m a fan and soon will be a student and call him Master. There is absolutely no qualm that he has touched your “heart and soul”, so don’t deny us a funny platinum thread based on your highness. This guy single handily made Bengali girls the most after sought chicks by Somali men. Anyone he touches turn into an “angel”. It’s up to you.
Looooool you didnt lie bro we eating right in this :eating:

VixR

Nah, Sanbuur doesn’t require a matchmaker. He rejected from his folks, the people of Togdheet held a community gathering for him, holding palcards and signs saying, Ina Sanbuur naga guurso and he calmly told them, Nah, I’m not ready. He’s allergic to matchmaking.

Although I started as a sceptic to his romping stomping tales of multi romances and blamed it on the spliff, I studied the man carefully and found out that after all he was right and is a legend. This man makes girls blush and want from him more. From the religious ones to even knowles and steam development wait eagerly with a smile if he would mention them. This man has mojos and I’m a fan and soon will be a student and call him Master. There is absolutely no qualm that he has touched your “heart and soul”, so don’t deny us a funny platinum thread based on your highness. This guy single handily made Bengali girls the most after sought chicks by Somali men. Anyone he touches turn into an “angel”. It’s up to you.
Daaamn didnt know sanbuurs game was this legandary. He sounds like the kind of guy you dont wanna bring your girl around cause she leave your ass as soon as he makes a move. Bro leave some of the honeys for us miskiins

Daaamn didnt know sanbuurs game was this legandary. He sounds like the kind of guy you dont wanna bring your girl around cause she leave your ass as soon as he makes a move. Bro leave some of the honeys for us miskiins
We eat together brother none of that snakeyness round here smash and pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts