Met a religous xalimo on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Loool fake religious no religious girl would do that
I’m more surprised they would trust a Somali guy with that info. I mean, exhibit 1, he made a thread about it.

Around here Somali guys and girls mess with ajnabis bc the population is small and it’s hard to see each other as a potential relationship, and also for discretionary purposes as you can imagine. I’d be surprised if a truly religious Somali girl was down though, but in the end we’re humans and drawn to sex. @Geeljire sanbuur seems so sure of himself so I wondered if it’s common.

I’m more surprised they would trust a Somali guy with that info.

Around here Somali guys and girls mess with ajnabis bc the population is small and it’s hard to see each other as a potential relationship, and also for discretionary purposes as you can imagine.
Looll in London theres no point messing with ajnabi girls when we have mali girls to kawaal here i just lead them for as long as they wanna be led on so us Abdis aint heartbreakers.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol this nigga thinks he got himself an innocent girl hahaha
Nigga you are the hunter being hunted
Just wrap it up man, fake religious people can be deadly lol

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I’m more surprised they would trust a Somali guy with that info. I mean, exhibit 1, he made a thread about it.

Around here Somali guys and girls mess with ajnabis bc the population is small and it’s hard to see each other as a potential relationship, and also for discretionary purposes as you can imagine. I’d be surprised if a truly religious Somali girl was down though, but in the end we’re humans and drawn to sex. @Geeljire sanbuur seems so sure of himself so I wondered if it’s common.
LOL same in my city

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You know what to do smaaashhh that abti, seen plenty of religious Xaalimos smoking weed and sipping vodka when they get tempted. Once a jilbaabi invited me at her house, we were just chillin when she said Im gonna go upstairs just a sec. She came back naked abti, the rest is history:drakekidding:

The UK is a true blessing, so much confused hoes

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You know what to do smaaashhh that abti, seen plenty of religious Xaalimos smoking weed and sipping vodka when they get tempted. Once a jilbaabi invited me at her house, we were just chillin when she said Im gonna go upstairs just a sec. She came back naked abti, the rest is history:drakekidding:

You do know you get the same sin as her

Lmaoooo you know wallahi we truly live in good times my geeljire cousins back home would kill for these luxurys Alhamdulillah we cant take our blessings for granted.:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.