Met a religous xalimo on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I dont feel ashamed i get my pleasure and make tawba to the most high everynight im Good:cool:
Somali guys are marginally religious in the worst way. It’s kind of remarkable.

You’re very forgiving of yourselves pertaining to religion if it stands in the way of your wants, but the same does not apply to others. You’re legit a non-religious guy with all the baggage of religion, and none of the perks :hmm:

Somali guys are marginally religious in the worst way. It’s kind of remarkable.

You’re very forgiving of yourselves pertaining to religion if it stands in the way of your wants, but the same does not apply to others. You’re legit a non-religious guy with all the baggage of religion, and none of the perks :hmm:
If you want to do the same things i do im not stopping you go smoke dope have sex its up to you walal. Its not my fault you will be shunned if you get caught.:manny:

VixR

Veritas
If you want to do the same things i do im stopping you go smoke dope have sex its up to you walal. Its not my fault you will be shunned if you get caught.:manny:
The ships have sailed my friend :mjpls:

Did you lie about your kid? All this time you had me worried there was a kid with your name on it running around in our beloved Somaliland

I was on my insta and i see this xalimo liking my pics she had like 40 followers and all her posts had some islamic quote attached to it i hollered at her in the dms suprisingly she replied numberka ka soo gortay and had a lil screening chat with her on skype she was talking like a real religous xalimo marriage iyo balayo. I just kawaaled the ting and acted like im a sheikh myself whos looking for a wife the girl was 20 yrs old she was peng but she doesnt seem like one who will open her legs easily. Cala kulli xaal she will be smashed and passed im srry not srry.

In a few years when you catch up to my age, this comment will haunt you, these are your sisters mothers, baby mothers 100% you are better then this

In a few years when you catch up to my age, this comment will haunt you, these are your sisters mothers, baby mothers 100% you are better then this
I have a big sexual appetite i cant control myself when theres so many somali girls in London asking for wood i pray to Allah to forgive us all .

VixR

Veritas
I cant shed light on that situation people get disowned everyday:hillarybiz:
Somalis?
Subhanallah I wasn’t disowned :damedamn:

The closest I came to that is probably when I told my mom I didn’t believe without planning to, but I blurted it out when she pressed about why my practice had gone out the window (we’re really close), and she said, “better had you never been born than for you to tell me this today”, she was extremely upset at the time but tears were shed and life went on.

Somalis?

The closest I came to that is probably when I told my mom I didn’t believe without planning to, but I blurted it out when she pressed about why my practice had gone out the window (we’re really close), and she said, “better had you never been born than for you to tell me this today”, she was extremely upset at the time but tears were shed and life went on.

Damn! Hope you are okay reer @VixR

Somalis?

Loool you should never tell your parents them things keep it to yourself they will probably die inside hearing that walal

Status
Not open for further replies.