Messing with Somali Girl's Yay/Nay

Can I have my cake and eat it too with somali chicks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliluu

Call me LIBAX.
Lol bro, I wasn't planning on doing any fighting. I'm more of a lover and how do you do those little faces, It's prob obvious and I'm a dumbass
Trust me my g, you ain't a lover, probably never touched a female in your life.
Caadi Iska dhig g, you don't have to prove anything to anyone, especially strangers online.

This thread :tacky:

There are other ways you can please her without using your mouth. That's just disgusting. It's equivalent to licking urine. :susp:

Have some standards. You cannot do something just because a women wants you to do it. You are a man for a reason

Lmaoooo let me guess... You think women pee from their vaginas as well :ftw9nwa:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Hey guys, my name is Arbe, pleasure. Been lurking for a min so I feel like I already know all u assholes. I've never really dated a Somali girl aside from some childish stuff early in HS and I'm supposed to go on a hot chocolate thing with a lil cutie I met in my classes. The thing is I made a vow to my sister that I could mess with ajnabi girl's heads all I want, but to give somali girls a higher level of respect than that, and only pursue serious relationships.
Problem is that I'm literally swimming in cute somali chicks at my Uni as the somali gender proportion in higher ed is skewed so heavily in favor of them and I'm deadass so terrified of committing that I literally lurked on here for months before committing to this username. This chick is really too sweet for me to do her dirty, and plus she's one of us. Is it wrong to try to have my cake and eat it too with a somali chick, or should I just leave the poor girl be/friendzone her for now and leave our beautiful women be until I'm ready to settle down.

You go to Wolverhampton don't you?:dwill:

Aliluu

Call me LIBAX.
Hitting a woman in the ass is the closest experience a straight man can be to being a ..

I honestly consider men who like to penetrate their woman in the futo to be s.
:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.