Messing with Somali Girl's Yay/Nay

Can I have my cake and eat it too with somali chicks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliluu

Call me LIBAX.
One advice is...
Filthy men for filthy women...that's one promise Allah made in the Quran.
Don't expect to marry a good, clean, honorable Muslim woman when you've been around the block...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
One advice is...
Filthy men for filthy women...that's one promise Allah made in the Quran.
Don't expect to marry a good, clean, honorable Muslim woman when you've been around the block...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your advice is gonna fall on deaf ears sxb You cant save these hoes

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Eat everything from somali hoes to Sri Lankan women eat up bruh
Mike-Tyson-You-Disgust-Me-Meme.jpg

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Culture shock going on here because it's pretty much expected here. How is she gonna do something you won't?
There are other ways you can please her without using your mouth. That's just disgusting. It's equivalent to licking urine. :susp:

Have some standards. You cannot do something just because a women wants you to do it. You are a man for a reason

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The saqajaanimo in this threadd :ohlord:

Wasakh uskugyaal :ufdup:

If a man wants to commit zina with a woman, then this sin is between him and Allah He has no right to be bragging to people that he slept with so-and-so, because all this will do is legitimize this sin and make it normal And that is a VERY serious sin

We are supposed to hide our sins, and be aware of the serious nature of what we are doing

There are other ways you can please her without using your mouth. That's just disgusting. It's equivalent to licking urine. :susp:

Have some standards. You cannot do something just because a women wants you to do it. You are a man for a reason
Idk man, you haven't convinced me. Different strokes for different folks I guess, by your logic she should keep her mouth to herself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.