Messing with Somali Girl's Yay/Nay

Can I have my cake and eat it too with somali chicks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, my name is Arbe, pleasure. Been lurking for a min so I feel like I already know all u assholes. I've never really dated a Somali girl aside from some childish stuff early in HS and I'm supposed to go on a hot chocolate thing with a lil cutie I met in my classes. The thing is I made a vow to my sister that I could mess with ajnabi girl's heads all I want, but to give somali girls a higher level of respect than that, and only pursue serious relationships.
Problem is that I'm literally swimming in cute somali chicks at my Uni as the somali gender proportion in higher ed is skewed so heavily in favor of them and I'm deadass so terrified of committing that I literally lurked on here for months before committing to this username. This chick is really too sweet for me to do her dirty, and plus she's one of us. Is it wrong to try to have my cake and eat it too with a somali chick, or should I just leave the poor girl be/friendzone her for now and leave our beautiful women be until I'm ready to settle down.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
She's someone's sister sxb

Go have fun with gaalos and come back when you're more serious.

Warya isku xishood - don't mess with anyone. Fear Allah - would you want someone to hurt your sister like that? Or your mother? The hell is wrong with you?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A lot of Somali girls in college wanna find someone long term, I hate to be the one to turn em out

:damn:

What do you mean when you say "do her dirty" if you mean a casual hookup isn't that the rule in college:banderas:

Does she wear the hijab. Is she conservative? I'd do my best to stay away from those But really you can never know

@UncleMenace did this and he called it his national liberation struggle. He saved Somali girls from Tyrone.

He has stopped this as he's married and old. Maybe you can continue what he started

What do you mean when you say "do her dirty" if you mean a casual hookup isn't that the rule in college:banderas:

Does she wear the hijab. Is she conservative? I'd do my best to stay away from those
Nearly all the girls in my city wear hijab, deeni or otherwise. You can't really tell the ones who've been around from anyone else

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are 2 types of girls I would mess with:

1) The girls who have already lost their virginity.
2) The girls who will lose their virginity eventually.

I don't take the virginity of girls who expect me to marry them. Same with girl girls who are kind of "miskeen".

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Nearly all the girls in my city wear hijab, deeni or otherwise. You can't really tell the ones who've been around from anyone else
Hijab or lack of is not an indicator. Rare to see Somalis going out in booty shorts and a top or w/e.

I know girls that don't wear hijab but are miskeen and girls that be giving neck in an abaya. Usually you can tell how she is if for example she drinks or smokes weed.

Tbh been there done that
My nigga

rdlol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending