Mentally ill Somali in LDN kills 1, wounds many. Somalis pleased media confirms their usual excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
The Brexit already used the Romanian and Bulgarian crime problem and the gypsies as well. Most if their crime is domestic anyway.

On some British forums and reddit they already complaining about European freedom of movement having caused this. Always excuses.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
AJ. Sxb why you hate Somali that much. Are n't you carrying our DNA.
You always say: Terrorist attack here, there.
There is a terrorism problem in that you imported into the West. You can either continue to blamey whitey or you acknowledge it and better your community

AJ. Why you hate your own people?
I don't understand you sometimes. Waar ninyahow sida isku dhaan.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
If this guy gets extradited to Norway, he will have the time of his life. Play PlayStation 4 all day, have a pool, huge cell, private gym.

Norwegian prisons are like hotels. Would be funny if he gets placed next to Breivik.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How about by getting him treatment:vo3yidw:

Instead, you apparently avoid the issue by marrying them off and sending them to Somalia to wreak their havoc there - according to that thread I read - but here they didn't even do that, supposedly. Now, like the next day, we're reading about it in the goddamn news!

There's a much simpler solution.

Norway holds fourth place 'happiest country' in the world. But this isn't first time I heard a Somali from there butchering people.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Somalis really don't contribute to the city of London at all but they've been affecting it negatively for a long time now. It's a detriment to London to allow these people to stay there and leech off of the system while continuing to engage in crime.

Back in s.net, some of the users from London would boast about how someone in their family would claim to have a disability just to get a car at a heavily subsidized rate or even completely paid for by the government. Others would brag about how the richest Somali drug dealers were from their clan.

If the majority of Somalis in London were deported, it wouldn't have any adverse effects on the city. Actually, it would greatly improve the city by lowering its crime rate, reduce the economic burden of benefit abuse, increase its average GCSE scores, improve basic hygiene practices, etc.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
hollup now

Somalis are impeccably clean people from what i can gather

cadaan folk can't even be bothered to wash they ass :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
also daisy you never gave me the name of that girl

i had to go youtube hunting smfh

hijabs by hanan is what i got

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somalis really don't contribute to the city of London at all but they've been affecting it negatively for a long time now. It's a detriment to London to allow these people to stay there and leech off of the system while continuing to engage in crime.

Back in s.net, some of the users from London would boast about how someone in their family would claim to have a disability just to get a car at a heavily subsidized rate or even completely paid for by the government. Others would brag about how the richest Somali drug dealers were from their clan.

If the majority of Somalis in London were deported, it wouldn't have any adverse effects on the city. Actually, it would greatly improve the city by lowering its crime rate, reduce the economic burden of benefit abuse, increase its average GCSE scores, improve basic hygiene practices, etc.
This guy chats bacaaaac

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
WHAT?

That ain't the girl in your avatar.

La hawla what kind of supertier kawaling is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts