Mentally ill Somali in LDN kills 1, wounds many. Somalis pleased media confirms their usual excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
West is very pc so the scum will keep committing crimes

In the Arab countries you will be excuted or deported for crimes and that means no one dares to commit crimes.

No, it only seems that way 'cause they have NO STATs to speak of. They commit crimes like nuts in Arab countries. You could hire someone to kill anyone without a hitch and without getting caught, no-one being none the wiser for the cause or rationale behind the crime, 'cuz their police investigatory skills are subpar and shitty af. Men rape and gang-rape at their pleasure. I have been picked up bodily by a complete stranger on a public street in broad daylight visiting relatives last summer in Tunisia.

It isn't due to their being "PC", because their crimes and aggressions are far worse and plentiful day-to-day in those shitholes, but because their third-world stats are inaccurate and/or practically non-existant, and their police incompetent and oftentimes thugs themselves. Only thing being that hardly no-one seems to steal there, since the people on the street engage in jungle justice and will beat a thief to near the brink of death, even though most of their thieves tend to be very poor, desperate impoverished folk.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
recent refugee count is that high?

shit

at least half of my city was here before 2000

VixR

Veritas
@Khathead
By "they", I did not mean Somalis, because I don't know how they do on a whole, but I had to judge the society for what it is as observed. @waraabe was painting Arab countries as some sort of crime-free, upright, non-PC haven, which is why I had to speak to it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Khathead
By "they", I did not mean Somalis, because I don't know how they do on a whole. But @waraabe was painting Arab countries as some sort of crime-free, upright, non-PC haven, which is why I had to speak to it.
Only the connected and rich Arabs can get away with it. Your regular pleb will get fucked hard. In Bahrain they even remove the citizenship of the shias who have been living there for hundreds of years if they do anything bad. They even import Sunni pakis to try and make the country a sunni country (their king is sunni).

As far as I know the Somalis there are okay. I have been to Kuwait and Abu Dhabi and they are doing alright there. No Somali trying to sell me mixtapes like in Canada

VixR

Veritas
Only the connected and rich Arabs can get away with it. Your regular pleb will get fucked hard. In Bahrain they even remove the citizenship of the shias who have been living there for hundreds of years if they do anything bad. They even import Sunni pakis to try and make the country a sunni country (their king is sunni).

As far as I know the Somalis there are okay. I have been to Kuwait and Abu Dhabi and they are doing alright there. No Somali trying to sell me mixtapes like in Canada

I guess you're talking about the Gulf countries, which being a richer climate, is probably a far cry from the North African and Levant countries (most Arab countries).

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I guess you're talking about the Gulf countries, which being a richer climate, is probably a far cry from the North African and Levant countries (most Arab countries).
Yea I'm talking about the the Gulf. Lol North Africa and Levant are shit - can't figure out why any Somalis would go there. Only have 1 uncle in Egpyt but that's it

VixR

Veritas
Yea I'm talking about the the Gulf. Lol North Africa and Levant are shit - can't figure out why any Somalis would go there. Only have 1 uncle in Egpyt but that's it

I have an uncle and his family in Qatar, but I haven't been yet. My relatives in Tunisia have real-estate in the countryside, in a fairly peaceful smaller town, and they actually like it there.

I know most people who live in those NA/Levant countries are only there for a short while, it's transitory for the vast majority of them.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Somali Life Matter. If the guy has mental problem, then they have to help him, give him medication and take care of him. And you guys should stop screeming and saying: "He was terrorist". Stupids. *_*

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
IDC but if white people can claim mental illness when they kill people why can't everyone else?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
IDC but if white people can claim mental illness when they kill people why can't everyone else?

We also can't claim lone wolf because when one of us acts up, it's the whole ethnic group that's a problem.

There is a terrorism problem in that you imported into the West. You can either continue to blame whitey or you acknowledge it and better your community

Bielsa

VIP
There is a terrorism problem in that you imported into the West. You can either continue to blame whitey or you acknowledge it and better your community

You're a with a big forehead called Abdi.

Fall back with the "you people" rhetoric.

Apollo

VIP
This is going to play into the Brexit crap. :siilaanyolaugh::deadrose:

Even though Norway is not in the EU and is much richer than the UK.

Bielsa

VIP
This is going to play into the Brexit crap. :siilaanyolaugh::deadrose:

Even though Norway is not in the EU and is much richer than the UK.

The Brexit already used the Romanian and Bulgarian crime problem and the gypsies as well. Most if their crime is domestic anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts