Mentally ill Somali in LDN kills 1, wounds many. Somalis pleased media confirms their usual excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga really? :comeon:

man called it a terror attack :westbrookwtf:

What else do I call it?

It is a terror attack but your favorite liberal propaganda network called it a "knife attack" just like they called the Nice terror attack a "truck attack".

I will not try to make it less serious than what it really is

Nabeel786

Southie pride
AJ. You are J0ker. 1 person killed and 6 wounded. That is not a terror. This days even if someone fart, they think it's a bomb threat. Lol. I think it has something to do with mental illness this attack.
Anyway, RIP.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You must how sympathy to the victims of this terror attack.

Let's hope the terrorist isn't Somali:bell:

I don't think Somalis involve any terror attack. Even these accused joined ISIS, they went there for cash money, they couldn't afford their bunch kidds to feed. So they escaped from child support. I know Somali well. Everything they do, they do for lacag, not for deen.

Last edited:
I don't think Somalis involve any terror attack. Even these accused joined ISIS, they went there for cash money, they couldn't afford their bunch kidds bills. So they escaped from child support. I know Somali well. Everything they do, they do for lacag, not for deen.

ISIS pays them $100 a month

wadnaha farta ku haya:oh6b81q:.......waxaa la yiri waa nin madow ----amuu noqdaa soomali?:confused:??......kii dadka ku laayey london xaley.....

kii af soomali akhrin karin......goodluck.....dooni maayo dailmail readers iney akhristaan waxaan qorayo iyo askarta.

VixR

Veritas
A crying shame. I hope he gets the help he needed now he had to kill someone to get it.

Now are they gonna start taking mental health seriously? Yeah, probably not.

waraabe

Your superior
Not the fucking "mental health issues" bullshit again. His family should've done something if he had mental health issues. I say give this terrorist scum life and deport his family. You can't fight terrorism with soft hands

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't the vikings take mental health seriously? I'm sure he would have set off alarms. Once his whole history comes out we'll know if this is a genuine mental health problem or xiyawaanimo.

VixR

Veritas
Not the fucking "mental health issues" bullshit again. His family should've done something if he had mental health issues. I say give this caretaker scum life and deport his family. You can't fight terrorism with soft hands

Irrational as fxck. If you're mentally insane, you can't be held culpable for a crime.

Although, I think there should be a way to hold their caretaker or family responsible for neglect, and failing to get them treatment. These people are actively putting society at risk with their perpetual idiocy and refusal to see the problem for what it is, choosing to treat the issue with kid gloves and allowing the pieces to fall where they may instead :vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.