Mental health!!

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Ye im new here, i just wanted to share this here cos somalis ridicule me
In real life every time i bring it up.. like its just so hard to talk to them wallahi.. but i respect the understanding ones

@Fay I understand wallahi mental illness is really a disability not a physical one obviously but a mental disability nonetheless wallahi I understand your situation its also hard for naafo people too

I knew some of you guys would make jokes on here. Thats the thing I find most disturbing about my people subhanallah, they'll just joke about the most serious things and can never take things seriously. Like I remember a couple years ago my brother passed away allahunaxaristo and I was so upset but still had to go to school (it was high school upgrading school so 18-19 yr olds so really strict on attendance) and I had told a friend who I was close to, the girl literally said "so what? I had a brother who passed away when I was 2" can you imagine? Even alot of the girls I called my friends didnt even say sorry for your loss, legit the most depressing time in my life and people just brushed it away subhanallah but I just forgave them and moved on with my life and hope to allah theyre doing fine.

PSA if you ever have a family/friend/acquaintance who you know is going through a hard time reach out to them please, you never know how much they might appreciate it

And if your also going through depression seek help through family and therapy even educating yourself on it will help you immensely. And also prayer, prayer, prayer Ive only started to be more consistent now but subahanallah its helped immensly in calming my body and soul.

All the best!!!

People do that because they haven’t gone through it so they can’t empathize with it. Don’t take it personal they’re just ignorant and there’s nothing that will solve it except when it happens to them

I knew some of you guys would make jokes on here. Thats the thing I find most disturbing about my people subhanallah, they'll just joke about the most serious things and can never take things seriously. Like I remember a couple years ago my brother passed away allahunaxaristo and I was so upset but still had to go to school (it was high school upgrading school so 18-19 yr olds so really strict on attendance) and I had told a friend who I was close to, the girl literally said "so what? I had a brother who passed away when I was 2" can you imagine? Even alot of the girls I called my friends didnt even say sorry for your loss, legit the most depressing time in my life and people just brushed it away subhanallah but I just forgave them and moved on with my life and hope to allah theyre doing fine.

PSA if you ever have a family/friend/acquaintance who you know is going through a hard time reach out to them please, you never know how much they might appreciate it

And if your also going through depression seek help through family and therapy even educating yourself on it will help you immensely. And also prayer, prayer, prayer Ive only started to be more consistent now but subahanallah its helped immensly in calming my body and soul.

All the best!!!

Woow @Tukraq im trying to say something truly important and meaningful and you think its a joke

Ye im new here, i just wanted to share this here cos somalis ridicule me
In real life every time i bring it up.. like its just so hard to talk to them wallahi.. but i respect the understanding ones
Darling I’m here for you, I know about mental illness.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

All the best!!!

@Dibleyy I know its probably to late to give my condolences but I would like to anyway walaal aun your brother and may Allah forgive his sins and grant him the highest reward jannah al firdous paradise insh'Allah tala amin

If you come back from war and destruction you will obviously have psychological problems.In somali culture they say bismillah and spit on you thinking it solves all your problems.

Fay

DELETED

All the best!!!

Im so sorry for your loss sister and mashallah I love your way of thinking I wish there were more somalis like you wallahi id appreciate you so much if u was my friend.. somalis r just difficult to talk to at the times that im feeling low and i feel everything ur saying♥️

Fay

DELETED
If you come back from war and destruction you will obviously have psychological problems.In somali culture they say bismillah and spit on you thinking it solves all your problems.
Facts, i washed my hands with them

Trending

Latest posts