Mental Health + Addiction in the Diaspora

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This is not a mocking or degrading thread. This is simply my opinion on, what I think at least, is a pretty big issue in the Somali community.

We are not infallible, righteous people. If we were, maybe we would be in our country, no offense.

We were all quick to mock Biftu, but tbh she was exceptionally brave to air herself out in front of all of them knowing what would happen to her already reputation. She did it to raise awareness.

I was lucky to have a solid support system when going through my issues, but I’d say most Somali kids in my situation didn’t

Our community has always been addressing issues, but not at attacking/solving them.

ill tell you right now, addiction and mental health are huge issues I’ve seen kids die from fentanyl addictions they didn’t bring on to themselves.

parents, if your reading this keep a closer eye on your kids friends, you’ll know the worth of a man based off the company he keeps.

let’s have some compassion for these folks from here on out, m’kay!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
there's always a rainbow after the rain :it0tdo8:
It’s been 20 goddamn years
3q7606.jpg

hussein

Akh Right movement
This is not a mocking or degrading thread. This is simply my opinion on, what I think at least, is a pretty big issue in the Somali community.

We are not infallible, righteous people. If we were, maybe we would be in our country, no offense.

We were all quick to mock Biftu, but tbh she was exceptionally brave to air herself out in front of all of them knowing what would happen to her already reputation. She did it to raise awareness.

I was lucky to have a solid support system when going through my issues, but I’d say most Somali kids in my situation didn’t

Our community has always been addressing issues, but not at attacking/solving them.

ill tell you right now, addiction and mental health are huge issues I’ve seen kids die from fentanyl addictions they didn’t bring on to themselves.

parents, if your reading this keep a closer eye on your kids friends, you’ll know the worth of a man based off the company he keeps.

let’s have some compassion for these folks from here on out, m’kay!

i have respect people with mental health dont get me wrong, but I aint go no respect for drug abuser like that bi*tch biftu.. f*uck her

Trending