Men who don’t want educated wives..

GemState

36/21
VIP
You look at it as being taken advantage of when its been our tradition back in the day Somalis used to offer 100 camels and offer alot of money in order to marry the girl they wanted
We are in the West, not Somalia, totally different to back then
A lot of the comments here are very black and white. There’s no nuance. I’ll say that as men, your job is to protect and provide. Don’t worry about what money your wife brings to the table. It’s not yours anyways.
Somali men paying for the privilege of taking care of all the bills for Xalimos and they don't even do all the housework
1603649050017.png

We men always find what we want.

Women should spend time on their relationship not making money out of the relationship.It should be a mutual relationship not a parasitic relationship.

Loool friend his money is our money and my money is my money. You can’t go against the religion don’t fall into kufr wariya. :silanyosmile:

Alluring

Sayonara
And where do they get the money? Their husbands. These men want the benefits but don’t want to put in the work. Most women would be ok with being a housewife if you offered them a secure life, not one filled with rafaad.

Honestly, I have no qualms with being a SAHM who does child rearing, cooking and cleaning but I'm not doing it for someone who can't provide. Most women are fine losing independence if they can see a good future for them and their children. But these dusty niggas fail to realize in order for someone to submit, you need to lead them somewhere worthwhile.

Loool friend his money is our money and my money is my money. You can’t go against the religion don’t fall into kufr wariya. :silanyosmile:
Yes but you are making money at the expend of my time so literary its my money too.

So you stay at home during weekend or evening looking after the kids your wife is at work making her bank balance increase.
She doesnt contribute.

Why did you marry her in the first place?

Honestly, I have no qualms with being a SAHM who does child rearing, cooking and cleaning but I'm not doing it for someone who can't provide. Most women are fine losing independence if they can see a good future for them and their children. But these dusty niggas fail to realize in order for someone to submit, you need to lead them somewhere worthwhile.
These men think paying rent for a government housing place and only buying groceries from Food Basic warrants us to stay home and be his housewife. Ajeeb. That environment breeds resentment. Talk to the women who’ve been living like that for 20 years who are still waiting for their husband to “move them out the hood.” It’s miserable and wallahi I wouldn’t want that for my worst enemy.

Alluring

Sayonara
These men think paying rent for a government housing place and only buying groceries from Food Basic warrants us to stay home and be his housewife. Ajeeb. That environment breeds resentment. Talk to the women who’ve been living like that for 20 years who are still waiting for their husband to “move them out the hood.” It’s miserable and wallahi I wouldn’t want that for my worst enemy.

If he's making 6 figures and we live in a nice house, I will gladly cook him whatever he needs and give him the kitty. Because clearly that kind of man knows what he is doing and I have no issue with following someone who knows how to succeed.

The issue in our community is a lot of men who aren't actual leaders, providers or even dominant want submissive wives they can walk all over because it is the only form of self-worth they can get. They can't succeed financially and live off the government handouts and care so little about their children but demand a woman to give him everything he wants. When he cannot return a fraction to her or her children.

Yes but you are making money at the expend of my time so literary its my money too.

So you stay at home during weekend or evening looking after the kids your wife is at work making her bank balance increase.
She doesnt contribute.

Why did you marry her in the first place?

My job will make it easy for me to work from home so you see you will come home to a clean house and warm delicious food waiting for you but all the money I’m making will be mine and mine alone. You on the other hand will have to pay for my massages that I have to do twice a week, my weekly shopping spree, the kids shopping spree and top of that my allowance that I have to give my mom as sadaqah for me. :silanyosmile:

Why I am saying this is there is 100s of cases.One is a guy married a girl recently and after he spent most of his money on aroos and buying stuff of the house.His wife was sleeping at her moms because she was closer to her work place.He went to report this issue to her mom and she said that her daughter is ok there.Because apparently she is on ayuta/ hagbad and she has to work hard to pay for it.
Mind you this ayuto/ hagbad was not even for their wedding or contribution but side projects.
The guy ended up divorcing the girl after few months couldnt tolerate this bullshit.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
We are in the West, not Somalia, totally different to back then

Somali men paying for the privilege of taking care of all the bills for Xalimos and they don't even do all the housework
View attachment 148781
Wouldn't you work hard to make sure your wife and kids live a comfortable life?

And if you had a daughter wouldn't you rather she didn't marry a poor man?

Why I am saying this is there is 100s of cases.One is a guy married a girl recently and after he spent most of his money on aroos and buying stuff of the house.His wife was sleeping at her moms because she was closer to her work place.He went to report this issue to her mom and she said that her daughter is ok there.Because apparently she is on ayuta/ hagbad and she has to work hard to pay for it.
Mind you this ayuto/ hagbad was not even for their wedding or contribution but side projects.
The guy ended up divorcing the girl after few months couldnt tolerate this bullshit.
Why didn’t he investigate that earlier? That has nothing to do with her working, but with her character.

My job will make it easy for me to work from home so you see you will come home to a clean house and warm delicious food waiting for you but all the money I’m making will be mine and mine alone. You on the other hand will have to pay for my massages that I have to do twice a week, my weekly shopping spree, the kids shopping spree and top of that my allowance that I have to give my mom as sadaqah for me. :silanyosmile:
Then I have no issue with that you win as long as my needs are taken care of or else I might get into fitna of looking forward to go to Brazil or Morrocco on holiday for oil change.

Xalimos what's wrong with an educated woman???

Also xalimos, I want a man who can cook, clean and also financially support me while I'm laying on the couch getting my nail done

Mozart

You need people like me
Buy said Halimo a Range Rover and a 6 bedroom home in Dallas and then we’ll talk. No rafaad lifestyle over here aboowe.

Is that not what this question is about though ? Nice House Nice Car decent spending money and she becomes a stay at home mother ? Most women would still say no i want to work lol which is insanity.

Trending

Latest posts