Men staring at your wife, how would that make you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can stare at her all day, but they can’t have her. I will be laughing at them. Do you prefer mid aan la eegi karreyn because we men are wired up that way and most women dress and work on their bodies to thrill. Even those who were told, “lower your gaze” in exchange for a dream world can’t
Your right sxb no one can resist looking at a beautiful woman. it reminds me of king xerxes in the bible who killed his wife for not showing off her beauty to other men.

:mjlol:

If you keep quiet and let it go you’ll be a Dayuus(absence of honor and manhood) men like that who don’t protect their women won’t go to jannah.

World

VIP
If you keep quiet and let it go you’ll be a Dayuus(absence of honor and manhood) men like that who don’t protect their women won’t go to jannah.
Don’t be ridiculous. If 5 men stare at your wife every time you go out, will you confront every one of them? What if you get into a fight and they stab you? Or if you get arrested and charged for assault? You’ll be risking your life on a daily basis. I honestly would get angry but you gotta resist that anger.

Don’t be ridiculous. If 5 men stare at your wife every time you go out, will you confront every one of them? What if you get into a fight and they stab you? Or if you get arrested and charged for assault? You’ll be risking your life on a daily basis. I honestly would get angry but you gotta resist that anger.
If it’s because my wife is not covered enough I’ll tell her to wear a more modest cloth. If she is wearing modest and they are still staring at her I’ll just straight tell them to not stare at my wife, if they are cool with I’ll let it go. If they don’t back off when I tell them to I’ll just call back up and we will deal with them.

If a woman was staring at me I’ll let her deal with and I would follow her advice.

They will only look at your girl if you're a pussy. Not even a gang would dare looking at my wife once they see me. One look at them, I will have them all looking on the floor.
f*ck are you talking about. Hella hench guys have good looking wife's or partners that get stared at. Are you going to jail for beating one of them up?

It's just we all know,she aint going to wait on your ass.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
f*ck are you talking about. Hella hench guys have good looking wife's or partners that get stared at. Are you going to jail for beating one of them up?

It's just we all know,she aint going to wait on your ass.

Listen, there is a difference between looking and perving. If I see a guy looking at my wife for a long time and looking at her ass in front of me then yes, we are going to have issues.

I've looked at many people in the eye and every single one of them pussied out and looked the other way so I don't need to fight. I will make them shook by looking at them.

Listen, there is a difference between looking and perving. If I see a guy looking at my wife for a long time and looking at her ass in front of me then yes, we are going to have issues.

I've looked at many people in the eye and every single one of them pussied out and looked the other way so I don't need to fight. I will make them shook by looking at them.

Hayee what is next awoowe from the smartest qabil to I'm good looking to people fear me hayaaay!!

Fair play bro.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

I agree completely.

They got lucky and we all know it. If you can't beat a team like columbia then you don't belong in the finals.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending