Men staring at your wife, how would that make you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
You are walking outside with your wife for example you're on a vacation and she dresses si quruxsan. You notice all kinds of dameers just keep staring at her even though they can see you are walking with her. War yaa ilaahayna yaqaana WTF?!?!

They are staring trying to get eye contact with her this happened to my friend he said he feels like shooting them kkkkk i agree with him. How are you going to just stare at a woman whose husband is right next to her dameeryahow dameerku dhalay get your own wife bakhti loser where is the respect

He told me arabs and Madows are the worst and after that baaritaan ayaan sameeyay i noticed Madows stare at women maba ka jeesanayaan fucking creeps

And dont say "i dont care" waxaasi waa bullshit unless you are bilaa dhiig

They can stare at her all day, but they can’t have her. I will be laughing at them. Do you prefer mid aan la eegi karreyn because we men are wired up that way and most women dress and work on their bodies to thrill. Even those who were told, “lower your gaze” in exchange for a dream world can’t

World

VIP
When you say that your wife is dressed si quruxsan, do you mean provocatively? If so then I wouldn’t let my wife dress like that in the first place.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
When you say that your wife is dressed si quruxsan, do you mean provocatively? If so then I wouldn’t let my wife dress like that in the first place.
Way asturantahay but you know make up and that new fashion muslim women clothes magacyada ma kala garanayee but hyenas waxba ma cafiyaan

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
They can stare at her all day, but they can’t have her. I will be laughing at them. Do you prefer mid aan la eegi karreyn because we men are wired up that way and most women dress and work on their bodies to thrill. Even those who were told, “lower your gaze” in exchange for a dream world can’t

Waa runtaa laakiin adigoo xaaskaa la socota markaad aragtid mid xunoo maanta oo dhan xaaskada fiirinaya waxaad is weydiineysaa doofaarkaan doofaarku dhalay muxuu rabaa illeen wuu u jeedaa in gabadhu la qabo!

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Ladies how do you feel when men stare at you maxaad dareentiin expecially the ugly creeps

i will tag the number one feminist ku tuf nijaasta @Knowles

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I think in the only guys here who gets an ego boost when other men look at my girl. Knowing thats this beauty is all mine.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
They will only look at your girl if you're a pussy. Not even a gang would dare looking at my wife once they see me. One look at them, I will have them all looking on the floor.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They can stare all they want, she's mine. But if they try to speak in a disrespectful manner or get physical, I'm breaking bones.

If she feels uncomfortable with the stares, I'll glare at them. If they try to start it with me, I'm still breaking bones.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
They will only look at your girl if you're a pussy. Not even a gang would dare looking at my wife once they see me. One look at them, I will have them all looking on the floor.

What is your secret nala wadaag

Nobody is scared of gym muscles wallahi. Its just the way you carry yourself will make niggas fear you.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Maybe you have to stand like a boss or something
IMG_5463.PNG

Waa runtaa laakiin adigoo xaaskaa la socota markaad aragtid mid xunoo maanta oo dhan xaaskada fiirinaya waxaad is weydiineysaa doofaarkaan doofaarku dhalay muxuu rabaa illeen wuu u jeedaa in gabadhu la qabo!

Kulta

Sxb, you got a point there, I can’t stand men who stare at women or whistle at them, laakiin a slight peek of admiration of quruxdeeda is harmless. Odeyaasha soomaalida are one of the worst culprits. Once, I met a former colleague while speaking to my uncle and his mates, they starred at her chest while laughing and making rude comments in Somali. It’s a men thing and the more they are uneducated the worse they are on this subject.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Kulta

Sxb, you got a point there, I can’t stand men who stare at women or whistle at them, laakiin a slight peek of admiration of quruxdeeda is harmless. Odeyaasha soomaalida are one of the worst culprits. Once, I met a former colleague while speaking to my uncle and his mates, they starred at her chest while laughing and making rude comments in Somali. It’s a men thing and the more they are uneducated the worse they are on this subject.

Waa runtaa laakiinse somali men even though they stare like someone told them you get money from it they wont do it in front of you xaaskaada adoo la joogta sidaa uma sii fiirinayaan there is that respect laakiinse i have noticed xaliimo kaligeed meel socota may god help her bc i know faaraxs are the absolute worst at staring yaab waliba they leave comments kkkk WTF

Waa dhaqan aad u xun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending