Men staring at your wife, how would that make you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
as men we can all admit to glancing at someones women at one time or another and thats fine, but a man staring at your women well that says a lot about you.

i would advice the brother to hit the gym and build some muscles, cause brute force is the only language dhago cas and Madows understand.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
as men we can all admit to glancing at someones women at one time or another and thats fine, but a man staring at your women well that says a lot about you.

i would advice the brother to hit the gym and build some muscles, cause brute force is the only language dhago cas and Madows understand.

But karbaashing someone is a crime and it could ruin your career and get you in jail

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are walking outside with your wife for example you're on a vacation and she dresses si quruxsan. You notice all kinds of dameers just keep staring at her even though they can see you are walking with her. War yaa ilaahayna yaqaana WTF?!?!

They are staring trying to get eye contact with her this happened to my friend he said he feels like shooting them kkkkk i agree with him. How are you going to just stare at a woman whose husband is right next to her dameeryahow dameerku dhalay get your own wife bakhti loser where is the respect

He told me arabs and Madows are the worst and after that baaritaan ayaan sameeyay i noticed Madows stare at women maba ka jeesanayaan fucking creeps

And dont say "i dont care" waxaasi waa bullshit unless you are bilaa dhiig

If your wife or "friends" wife covered herself, this will not be an issue

Lol i don't believe any of you lot will punch a random guy in the street for staring at your wife :mjlol:

It doesn't happen here in the UK. :mjlol:

But i agree if the wife's husband is built like hulk, men will do a 1 sec stare and look away before they are strangled :pachah1:
giphy.gif

'You looking at my girl' :fredo:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol i don't believe any of you lot will punch a random guy in the street for staring at your wife :mjlol:

But i agree if the wife's husband is built like hulk, men will do a 1 sec stare and look away before they are strangled :pachah1:
giphy.gif

Nayaa we know each other for quite a long time huh?

You are walking outside with your wife for example you're on a vacation and she dresses si quruxsan. You notice all kinds of dameers just keep staring at her even though they can see you are walking with her. War yaa ilaahayna yaqaana WTF?!?!

They are staring trying to get eye contact with her this happened to my friend he said he feels like shooting them kkkkk i agree with him. How are you going to just stare at a woman whose husband is right next to her dameeryahow dameerku dhalay get your own wife bakhti loser where is the respect

He told me arabs and Madows are the worst and after that baaritaan ayaan sameeyay i noticed Madows stare at women maba ka jeesanayaan fucking creeps

And dont say "i dont care" waxaasi waa bullshit unless you are bilaa dhiig
Just looking its not an issue if you can do something about it then do it,but if your wife isnt even bothered or aware of it then its nothing girls go through their whole life learning how to avoid them,i just give them the look,like i would f*ck you up
But when they start cat calling her and you are there,then you need to be a man my friend,break someones nose
But on the flip side its good your wife is that beautiful

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
But karbaashing someone is a crime and it could ruin your career and get you in jail

i never spoke of violence and when i said brute force i was speaking of output like a truck vs mini coop its all psychology.

a man who is physically intimidated by your apearance will never stare at your women period, and if you look like you can throw down some most men will not challenge you.

when another man stares at your women in your presence he is saying one thing to you "you aint a man", and your woman will always see that.

if you dont make a change one of those men will take her off your hands, gain the tools to protect your womans honour or cry yourself to sleep every night, about the injustice you have caused yourself.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
i never spoke of violence and when i said brute force i was speaking of output like a truck vs mini coop its all psychology.

a man who is physically intimidated by your apearance will never stare at your women period, and if you look like you can throw down some most men will not challenge you.

when another man stares at your women in your presence he is saying one thing to you "you aint a man", and your woman will always see that.

if you dont make a change one of those men will take her off your hands, gain the tools to protect your womans honour or cry yourself to sleep every night, about the injustice you have caused yourself.

Äx äx äx illeen ciil looma dhinto

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

giphy.gif

Xalimos demand faaraxs with sixpacks i thought they were shallow illeen they are tired of men staring at them it all makes sence now

Just carry a Knife with you. Shank the nigga if he looks at your girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending