Men of SSPOT.

Had relations with Ajnabi girl.

• Yes

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
I lost my virginity to a half Haitian and half Cuban Chick in high school, Walahi I even did it in her house while her parents were downstairs litterly cooking us some dinner and were proud of their daughter scoring a Geeljire dime.:pachah1:
Did they cook you chicken feets :ftw9nwa:

How you can proudly tell the world you committed such a grave sin as zina just shows what shameless individuals you are

And these trashy men are the same ones who want to call out girls who move just like them, the fakin indho adayg
:susp:

How you can proudly tell the world you committed such a grave sin as zina just shows what shameless individuals you are

And these trashy men are the same ones who want to call out girls who move just like them, the fakin indho adayg
:susp:
How's my libaaxad this morning?

No one came to this thread for sob stories about double standards and virginity, can my fellow Somali kangz annihilate pussy from all over the globe in peace?

No one came to this thread for sob stories about double standards and virginity, can my fellow Somali kangz annihilate pussy from all over the globe in peace?

Pretty sure if there was a thread for women about how many men we’ve been intimate with ,it would be filled with faraxs insulting, and bringing out hadith and all that before any girl has a chance to even post :mjkkk:

Trending

Latest posts