Men of SSPOT.

Had relations with Ajnabi girl.

• Yes

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters
In another thread titled thread “Are Somali women marrying out more than Somali men?

I made a point saying that while Somali girls do marry out more than their counterparts, Somali men “date out” and have more “sexual relations” with Ajnabis than a Somali girl would.

So it begs the question, how many of you guys had some type of “intimate relations” with Ajnabis?

The poll is anonymous so answer truthfully. And it’s only for the dudes.

Also this thread doesn’t belong in NFSW, as it’s a general question.

tenor.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I lost my virginity to a half Haitian and half Cuban Chick in high school, Walahi I even did it in her house while her parents were downstairs litterly cooking us some dinner and were proud of their daughter scoring a Geeljire dime.:pachah1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Thought I made it to a thread where marriage nor relationship with ajnabi isn't mentioned but nope it's in the first post by OP
tumblr_mwd7v2ZBG01s6jc16o1_250.gif

I lost my virginity to a half Haitian and half Cuban Chick in high school, Walahi I even did it in her house while her parents were downstairs litterly cooking us some dinner and were proud of their daughter scoring a Geeljire dime.:pachah1:
If more people were as honest as you :yousmart:
Thought I made it to a thread where marriage nor relationship with ajnabi isn't mentioned but nope it's in the first post by OP
View attachment 158026
Not a relationship question or marriage, just strictly a question about baby making activities :stevej:

For most those of who are either born or raised in the west have dated ajnabis as it is very hard not to date them, considering most girls that you come across will be ajnabis. However most somali guys will always be more likely to marry Somali even though they date out as they would want their kids to be raised as a Somali.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
If anyone shall commit zina, it better have been worth it. I know Islamically it isn’t worth it, but you get what I’m trying to say. Imagine a quickie in the toilets or something akhaas. Zero ratings mister!!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Haitians practice voodoo FYI

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Lol, my current gf Is ajnabi. I mean if you have a gf, there is high probability she will be ajnabi because no Somali woman will allow that. They always want marriage.

If anyone shall commit zina, it better have been worth it. I know Islamically it isn’t worth it, but you get what I’m trying to say. Imagine a quickie in the toilets or something akhaas. Zero ratings mister!!
Most guys do it in bathrooms, back of cars, staircases, etc. You don't know the depth they will take to get some. Most who do this are on the young side and don't have apartments so it's excusable. :mjkkk:

Dave chappelle said "if guys could fuxk on a cardboard box, they wouldn't buy houses" :dead:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Most guys do it in bathrooms, back of cars, staircases, etc. You don't know the depth they will take to get some. Most who do this are on the young side and don't have apartments so it's excusable. :mjkkk:

Dave chappelle said "if guys could fuxk on a cardboard box, they wouldn't buy houses" :dead:
if ur not fucking ur gf on top of a building near the cliff u ain't doing it right

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖

Lower class peasants. Sins aside, anyone, regardless of gender, having a quickie at a bathroom stall or a staircase is qashin!! The only time it’s fine to do it in the car or an airplane is if you’re married & you don’t wanna get caught, but get the rush of trying to not caught. Plus, make the car of German engineering or some expensive Italian. Imagine Toyota Corolla sex. That’s “clocking out of my warehouse shift” poverty sex

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
if ur not fucking ur gf on top of a building near the cliff u ain't doing it right

Depends on the building too. If ain’t no fucking on a mansion balcony, then meh. Also, it’s got to be right at the top. Like I can see the sky very top