Had relations with Ajnabi girl.

• Yes

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 35.3%

• Total voters

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
1) It really is. I’m seeing so many infrastructure projects & they’ve been building some high end apartments. Some areas look rafaad though, if only they work on that.

2) I always get asked that question, it’s a bit annoying but I remember that they’re simply curious. I just tell them I’m Somali & they seem okay with it. When they hear that my mother’s Jewish, they start smiling lmaoo so it’s not hard fitting in.

3) Well it’s a bit complicated. Ever since I’ve moved here, it’s a bit of a struggle wearing the correct hijab. It doesn’t make sense for me to wear a head scarf & modernised clothing, so some days I wear it & other days it’s off :(

4) They can be racist to each other in their own tongue (when they speak in Hebrew/Arabic). Most of the time, they keep to themselves. Interactions between them are civil & we eat the same food so all is good in that department
Ur mother is also jewish? Wallahi i have never seen an intrestning halimo or somali like u. welcome to sspot might be too late but worth it

how much does it cost to spend 1 week in Israel like foreigner

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Why did you move there? Do you see yourself living there permanently ?

My mother had a business opportunity & wanted to move, but then I asked if I could come along with her. The experience is nice, but I miss my father & friends. I don’t see myself living there permanently, but I would love to go there annually on vacation

Marshall D Abdi

My mother had a business opportunity & wanted to move, but then I asked if I could come along with her. The experience is nice, but I miss my father & friends. I don’t see myself living there permanently, but I would love to go there annually on vacation
Ohhh so ur not born here where u from origan... North america?

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Ur mother is also jewish? Wallahi i have never seen an intrestning halimo or somali like u. welcome to sspot might be too late but worth it

how much does it cost to spend 1 week in Israel like foreigner

My mother handles my finances lmaoo. I would love to have a part time job by next year so I can be responsible for my own finances.

Groceries isn’t that expensive, especially fruits/vegetables. Going out with friends is another story.

Marshall D Abdi

My mother handles my finances lmaoo. I would love to have a part time job by next year so I can be responsible for my own finances.

Groceries isn’t that expensive, especially fruits/vegetables. Going out with friends is another story.
Wanted always go visit israel/Palestine since its ancient city/country but was afraid of unrest violence plus i would be murdered if i said that to my parents :dead: :jcoleno:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Wanted always go visit israel/Palestine since its ancient city/country but was afraid of unrest violence plus i would be murdered if i said that to my parents :dead: :jcoleno:

Yeah it’s upsetting that some Israelis/Palestinians can’t see eye to eye, but then again it’s understandable. I would say do your own research & learn about the culture before taking a vacation over here. Tel Aviv is a nice city. I haven’t been to Jerusalem yet, but I’m a bit scared with that one...

My father got some hate for marrying my mother, mostly because of the fact that she’s Israeli. They didn’t mind her being Jewish.

However, I’ve always been confused with that part of Islam where a man can marry a non-Muslim, so long as she’s a Jewish or Christian. But it also says that Jewish/Christians are the enemies :(

Marshall D Abdi

Yeah it’s upsetting that some Israelis/Palestinians can’t see eye to eye, but then again it’s understandable. I would say do your own research & learn about the culture before taking a vacation over here. Tel Aviv is a nice city. I haven’t been to Jerusalem yet, but I’m a bit scared with that one...

My father got some hate for marrying my mother, mostly because of the fact that she’s Israeli. They didn’t mind her being Jewish.

However, I’ve always been confused with that part of Islam where a man can marry a non-Muslim, so long as she’s a Jewish or Christian. But it also says that Jewish/Christians are the enemies :(
I dont think it says they are enemies in islam them three faith are called the people of the book its halal, but muslims have hatred for jews ppl for aka israeli land grapping, and somalis follow everything related to arabs like sheep also this nigga gf is jew from israel while he is somali @Hassan mahat say hi ur kelb

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I dont think it says they are enemies in islam them three faith are called the people of the book its halal, but muslims have hatred for jews ppl for aka israeli land grapping, and somalis follow everything related to arabs like sheep also this nigga gf is jew from israel while he is somali @Hassan mahat say hi ur kelb

I’ve seen him around threads. Wait did you just call him a kalb 😭

lost my virginity to a girl in Bucharest, somewhere in the city center, near Piata Unirii (Union Square), the girl was incredibly good looking. I remember when she sat on top of me and inserted da pee-pee and I felt that warmth I was tripping so hard man.

cVsrzIl.png

So many so called men here who judge somali women harshly here all time are making so many comments about committing Zina. May Allah protect us i am just glad Allah is alhaq.

I was bored in highschool and had a thing with a half oromo chick. It lasted less then a week. My hoodies smelled weird after she gave them back. I was also attracted to this smart oromo girl in my high school. I was also interested in another oromo girl in middle school. Now I am a senior in college and found another interesting oromo girl.

As I typed this out, I didn't realize that I had a pattern of Oromo girls. Holy moly. They're not even a preference for me, I just keep running into interesting oromo girls.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
For most those of who are either born or raised in the west have dated ajnabis as it is very hard not to date them, considering most girls that you come across will be ajnabis. However most somali guys will always be more likely to marry Somali even though they date out as they would want their kids to be raised as a Somali.

I see no point wasting time with individuals you will never marry. Alx, I know brothers that don't commit zina nor waste ajnabi women's time. Who do not date out despite having the option. Those are the only ones I consider worthy of being a husband. Call me strict if you may but I don't like people who will send a bad impression to my future children of what is/isn't acceptable in my household. I believe you have to be what it is you demand of your offspring.

Just to clarify for my earlier comment I didn’t commit zina. I just realized that that’s what this whole thread was about. I didn’t read the post

In another thread titled thread “Are Somali women marrying out more than Somali men?

I made a point saying that while Somali girls do marry out more than their counterparts, Somali men “date out” and have more “sexual relations” with Ajnabis than a Somali girl would.

So it begs the question, how many of you guys had some type of “intimate relations” with Ajnabis?

The poll is anonymous so answer truthfully. And it’s only for the dudes.

Also this thread doesn’t belong in NFSW, as it’s a general question.
Make it open I want to see the Zaanis:ufdup:. I will bully the f*ck out of them when they come for Xalimos

Trending