Mehr situation

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Mehr price varies and it depends on the value of the women such as her beauty, intelligence, piety, good manners and knowledge If she is lacking in these things and asks for 50k mehr then I won’t be interested however if she has all these qualities and asks for 50 k mehr I would pay it straight away.

When you are getting married this is the women who will raise your kids who you will love and take care of that 50 k is nothing when you will spend the rest of your life with her.

Mehr price varies and it depends on the value of the women such as her beauty, intelligence, piety, good manners and knowledge If she is lacking in these things and asks for 50k mehr then I won’t be interested however if she has all these qualities and asks for 50 k mehr I would pay it straight away.

When you are getting married this is the women who will raise your kids who you will love and take care of that 50 k is nothing when you will spend the rest of your life with her.
But how do you think you will afford a home? Cars? Food? If she takes youre whole bank account

Djokovic

Somali Arab
So my value when it comes to marrying a woman is my money, got it
Your the one who put your value on money if the girl comes from a wealthy family and is used to a certain lifestyle are you going to be able to take care of her needs when you get married or will she be disappointed the mehr price takes all these into account

Your the one who put your value on money if the girl comes from a wealthy family and is used to a certain lifestyle are you going to be able to take care of her needs when you get married or will she be disappointed the mehr price takes all these into account
Wallahi youre a disappointment. You value yourself over a number.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
If she's from a poor family i won't pay more then a 500 dollar mehr.:cool:
If she comes from wealth then I'll pay her requested mehr unless it's overboard . Poor women who want high mehr are gold diggers:manny:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I'm earning £85k a year in North West of England, I have 2 years till my mortgage is fully paid off and have £60k in my savings account. And I still wouldn't pay more than £2k for mehr. As much as I love my Somali women, their vagina isn't made of anything special. I would rather go to Bosnia/Chechnya and get a loyal, hardworking and subservient wife and pay a fraction of what these Somali girls are asking for. My cousin married a Bosnian woman and she happily relocated to Mogadishu with him, God has blessed them with 8 beautiful children. She learnt the language, put in immense effort to integrate into the Somali society, all in mere 14 years. Somali girls are fucking themselves up, and Somali men are starting to look elsewhere.

tenor.gif

So my value when it comes to marrying a woman is my money, got it

Obviously.

A man is valued based on if he can financially provide for a wife and children. If you cannot afford to do so, don't get married or find a woman who is willing to live in a struggle lifestyle.

Why are you worried about women that are not in your tax-bracket?

Are you even Somali or are you a weird Somali obsessed foreigner who cannot afford any woman?

What else would your value be? Your long hair? Your ability to carry a child? :draketf:

Last edited:
A lot of these Somali guys on here are just venting and trolling but rest assured they are saving up to get married.

They all pay meher when they get married and provide for their wives.
That's why most Somali men are elite and get the top Somali ladies. Unlike those 50/50 cultures where the "men" act like women.

Every week dozens of Somali couples get married and nobody hears about meher beef. :ftw9nwa:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
At least they're honest from the start, one of my bredrins got done dirty. Him and his girl agreed on £2000, and on the morning of the Nikkah, with the all the parents, guests, sheikhs and cameras rolling, the sheikh says "Today you are marrying so and so, and her mehr is £15,000". The air got so thick you can almost slice it with a butter knife. Everyone looked around at each other and my boy felt so uncomfortable and he didn't say anything. His family wanted to interfere but they didn't know what kind of conversation went between their boy and the girl he's about to marry so they just kept quiet.
I'd be like: nigga what u just said?
IMG_20191029_195852.jpg

If I was in his shoes, I'd cancelled that immediately, if she started playing on my back already, then wth she would do in the future?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The term 'halal' is relative, like I'm paying more than I would've paid on a haram mortgage. But somehow it's halal? You get where I'm coming from?
You can fool yourself but you can’t fool allah

I See mortgages as a liability the banks have brainwashed people into taking out loans to buy a house.

Ask yourself this if you lost your job and wealth would you still be able to pay off this halal mortgage and if you stop paying it who owns the house

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You can fool yourself but you can’t fool allah

I See mortgages as a liability the banks have brainwashed people into taking out loans to buy a house.

Ask yourself this if you lost your job and wealth would you still be able to pay off this halal mortgage and if you stop paying it who owns the house
Well there's no other way I would be able to buy a house at the age of 30. It would take me another 25 years to save up just to pay it cash, and by then is it really worth it?

I'm earning £85k a year in North West of England, I have 2 years till my mortgage is fully paid off and have £60k in my savings account. And I still wouldn't pay more than £2k for mehr. As much as I love my Somali women, their vagina isn't made of anything special. I would rather go to Bosnia/Chechnya and get a loyal, hardworking and subservient wife and pay a fraction of what these Somali girls are asking for. My cousin married a Bosnian woman and she happily relocated to Mogadishu with him, God has blessed them with 8 beautiful children. She learnt the language, put in immense effort to integrate into the Somali society, all in mere 14 years. Somali girls are fucking themselves up, and Somali men are starting to look elsewhere.
Masha Allah how much was the house, if you don't mind?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Well there's no other way I would be able to buy a house at the age of 30. It would take me another 25 years to save up just to pay it cash, and by then is it really worth it?
I’d rather rent than buy a house I won’t be taking the house with me when I die save your own money and buy property in Somalia with interest free loans from family

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Masha Allah how much was the house, if you don't mind?
The property was £230,000. I put down £60,000 and have to pay off £170,000 in 5 years. So it came down to roughly £3,000 and a bit every month, which is quite a big chunk of my monthly earning after tax. But it's almost fully paid off alhamdulilah.

I’d rather rent than buy a house I won’t be taking the house with me when I die save your own money and buy property in Somalia with interest free loans from family
I won't be taking the house with me but I sure as hell won't be leaving my children starving, and that peace of mind alone is worth more than lot for me. I love my country and wish it the best, but until it fully gets on its feet, there's no way in a million years I would invest a penny back home, I've learnt my lesson when I bought 5 plots of land in jaziira, each measured at 20x20 metres. My uncle and older brother convinced me that it was a good purchase and the return on investment was through the roof. So like the idiot I am, I dropped £10,000 on the five plots. Not even a year goes by and abgaal + wacdaan were saying that people bought the land illegally, even though we had legit papers from Mogadishu and koonfur galbeed. I've given up on Somalia, the world has let us down, our own people as well as politicians have let us down. Many diasporas like myself are at the point where they're feeling indifferent right now. If things work out, then cool, if it doesn't, then I'm not too bothered because I haven't really invested. All Somalia has ever done for us diaspora is spread us all over the world, with no where to begin. I owe a lot more to the UK than I have ever owed to Somalia and that's the reality.