Mehr situation

"Mehr" has become a popular trend lately, a lot of woman are saying they are worth "50k+" mehr yet they don't have anything going on for themselves. The Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said mehr should not be excessive and an expensive wedding gets very few blessings from allah. He paid around 1k in mehr. What are you're thoughts on this? Both men and woman. Personally I would say anything more then 5k is a scam.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's a certified class A gold digger if she asks more than 4k. Major red flag right there.

if I ever plan on marrying a woman, I would either go for someone who also wants to be a doctor like me so they won't ask for a lot of money since they will make a lot, or I won't disclose my income/job so they can't ask for too much if they don't know my salary

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
"Mehr" has become a popular trend lately, a lot of woman are saying they are worth "50k+" mehr yet they don't have anything going on for themselves. The Prophet Mohamed (PBUH) said mehr should not be excessive and an expensive wedding gets very few blessings from allah. He paid around 1k in mehr. What are you're thoughts on this? Both men and woman. Personally I would say anything more then 5k is a scam.

The only Muslims that I’ve seen pay $50k+ are the Khaleejis and usually they end up marrying their cousin anyways so they keep the wealth within the family. As long as a girl is marrying someone she loves she should keep it modest but if an old rich man with abundance of wealth asks for her hand then she should get as much as she can because he’s old, wrinkly with big belly and she’s youthful there’s has to be a balance

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They say 666 but is that true? They end up with guys in the same level.
The reality is they be reasonable and some don't ask for anything.

If she saying 50k to an average guys then...

Mehr thread 5 million
:snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1597669595043.png

Ladies,

If he's making top coin = top meher
if he's an average joe = average meher
if he is broke, run for the hills.

That's the system.

Stingy man= stingy, miserable lifestyle.

If some of you cannot afford to pay Meher or get married, find a woman who will accept an apple and a handshake. Also get ready to give your daughter away for the same amount.

They want women to ruin their beautiful bodies and even risk their lives birthing big headed babies without paying for it. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
At least they're honest from the start, one of my bredrins got done dirty. Him and his girl agreed on £2000, and on the morning of the Nikkah, with the all the parents, guests, sheikhs and cameras rolling, the sheikh says "Today you are marrying so and so, and her mehr is £15,000". The air got so thick you can almost slice it with a butter knife. Everyone looked around at each other and my boy felt so uncomfortable and he didn't say anything. His family wanted to interfere but they didn't know what kind of conversation went between their boy and the girl he's about to marry so they just kept quiet.

In Somali culture, the meher is paid upon divorce, not upfront. It's treated like a divorce settlement. I don't get how some men are crying over a few months salary. It makes me wonder what kind of jobs you guys have.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
In Somali culture, the meher is paid upon divorce, not upfront. It's treated like a divorce settlement. I don't get how some men are crying over a few months salary. It makes me wonder what kind of jobs you guys have.
I'm earning £85k a year in North West of England, I have 2 years till my mortgage is fully paid off and have £60k in my savings account. And I still wouldn't pay more than £2k for mehr. As much as I love my Somali women, their vagina isn't made of anything special. I would rather go to Bosnia/Chechnya and get a loyal, hardworking and subservient wife and pay a fraction of what these Somali girls are asking for. My cousin married a Bosnian woman and she happily relocated to Mogadishu with him, God has blessed them with 8 beautiful children. She learnt the language, put in immense effort to integrate into the Somali society, all in mere 14 years. Somali girls are fucking themselves up, and Somali men are starting to look elsewhere.

Ladies,

If he's making top coin = top meher
if he's an average joe = average meher
if he is broke, run for the hills.

That's the system.

Stingy man= stingy, miserable lifestyle.

If some of you cannot afford to pay Meher or get married, find a woman who will accept an apple and a handshake. Also get ready to give your daughter away for the same amount.

They want women to ruin their beautiful bodies and even risk their lives birthing big headed babies without paying for it. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Apple from Abu Tyrone just looking for a pump and dump = absolutely fine

modest mehr from Farax looking to start a family = uff disgusting how dare you even look at me without 50k

Trending