Megan Markle exposes the British Royal family

I don’t understand how he could go for that when he has all the money in the world. She has been used by all of Hollywoods cartels and isn’t even worth it. May Allah save this English prince from this wretched woman who has ensured he will never be King of the English empire.

His brother ended up with a true future queen while he chose a wh*re from Hollywood. You can’t teach her black ass all the etiquette requirements of the English crown. She is too black to be classy and royal.

Good riddance.
Everyone here knows damn well I’m not a madow fan but that was just pathetic :ivers: Tell me, onion breath arab, is this any better?

Not classy enough to wear a fucking kastuumo or even dress weights to keep her clothes on in front of the press. At least Meghan never flashed us while on duty:farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This sounds like something a racist conservative would say:drakelaugh:
They do have a point. She isn't Diana, and is a divorced actress who came to the establishment to destroy it. Is Oprah going to change the media perception of her, no.

Are you cadaan?
Sometimes I feel like i'm on cadaanspot. I wish I could do a case study as to why darkskin geljerre Faraaxs parrot the lines of racist cadaans.

@scarecrow @Calaf.

No. I ain't a caadan (nor a darkskin farax), nor do I sympathise with racism. But we all know the truth behind this, she is doing it to destroy within, what makes her different then the other princes and dukes and duchess. King Edward abdicated, fine, and left the spotlight, but it is clear as daylight that she is trying to milk the fame. Suits wasn't enough acting by the looks of it.