Meeting between FGS and FMS fails. FGS declares Puntland & Jubbaland ‘spoilers’.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It seems Madoobe sat there like a little school girl and nodded respectfully to everything Deni had to say. Madaxweyne Qoor Qoor asked him a question about Jubaland and the man said I'll be referring you to Said Deni :mjkkk:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It's because the info minister has a change of clothes unlike Deni who is squatting in Xalane.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wasir Dubbe had a suitcase full of clothes for every occasion.
The man got his own style I cant hate :manny:

Laxawla wala quawati ila Bilahi, let me make this perfectly clear so as that even an 5 year old would be able to understand,, were farmaajo to tell us to to wipe his ass and and in return he will turn an blind eye for us HG to take weapons and financial funds to turn Puntland into ashes, than i would say we have gotten off easy with the Zoom.

In short, Zoom is the least of our concern, muranka maanta waxey joogta Kismaayo yaa leh sxb so focus on that and not on us HG you keep mentioning
kismaayo is gone and that ain't gonna change.
I have a feeling you're sheegato. kulahaa we will wipe farmaajo's futo.
:what1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
were farmaajo to tell us to to wipe his ass and and in return he will turn an blind eye for us HG to take weapons and financial funds to turn Puntland into ashes, than i would say we have gotten off easy with the Zoom.
Damn you hate Puntland so much you would wipe another man's ass?

:heh:

giphy.gif

Empty threats don't mean nothing when you dealing with a Special individual.

repo

VIP
How can one man be so shameless and servile. No dignity or anything just quest for power by any means.
It means the international community is more trustworthy than Farmaajo, which speaks to his character. You bots are behind a man who is literally doing anything to stay in power, spare us the hypocrisy.

It means the international community is more trustworthy than Farmaajo, which speaks to his character. You bots are behind a man who is literally doing anything to stay in power, spare us the hypocrisy.
What hypocracy, the guy asked IC to overthrow an elected president. Now wants them to be "guarantors". The whole IC is watching as a witness so your trust excuse is bs.

repo

VIP
What hypocracy, the guy asked IC to overthrow an elected president. Now wants them to be "guarantors". The whole IC is watching as a witness so your trust excuse is bs.
It's like talking to a wall with these morons, Farmaajo's term has finished.

:snoop:

Trending