Meeting between FGS and FMS fails. FGS declares Puntland & Jubbaland ‘spoilers’.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
How can you hold elections when the other side is refusing and then call it a failure. Just hold the elections as already agreed upon.
It is a failure, he had 4 years. Braindead Africans always think they can hold on to power.

:mjlol:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Here is what needs to happen. Everybody go their separate ways, not talk until somebody ultimately wins, and forces their will.

FGS should capture Bu’aale, hold new JL collections while starting to deploy troops to Puntland. Easier course then all that, simply arrest Deni, Madoobe.
FB_IMG_1617814226412.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
But why focus on changing the leadership of the SNA, SPF, and NISA then? It seems like an arbitrary concern especially in the light of the fact both JL and PL maintain their own armed forces.
Its insane its like Farmaajo demanding Assad Diyaano to resign from PIS. These people clearly dont want elections and are hindering progress at the behest of UAE and Kenya

We must move on, majority rules.

At least I was not once told to go to kismaayo and take part in the meeting via zoom.
can your adeer move without farmaajo's permission? :dabcasar:

Laxawla wala quawati ila Bilahi, let me make this perfectly clear so as that even an 5 year old would be able to understand,, were farmaajo to tell us to to wipe his ass and and in return he will turn an blind eye for us HG to take weapons and financial funds to turn Puntland into ashes, than i would say we have gotten off easy with the Zoom.

In short, Zoom is the least of our concern, muranka maanta waxey joogta Kismaayo yaa leh sxb so focus on that and not on us HG you keep mentioning

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My source in xalane says the IC has become frustrated and fed up with these two leaders of House Shoe&Sheep, China, Russia and Turkey have convinced Western leaders that Somalia is a sovereign nation and is prepared to accept an extension for universal suffrage roadmap.

Allahuakbar, the final chapter to Somalia's revival has been opened, the people are with reviver Farmaggio.

crying-indian-1.0.gif

At least I was not once told to go to kismaayo and take part in the meeting via zoom.
can your adeer move without farmaajo's permission? :dabcasar:

Says the guy whose messiah is a guy who gets told what to say inside a meeting. Do you know why he goes outside to receive the calls midmeeting? So the sujus with him can translate :mjlol: otherwise he might accidentally spout sawihili word for word. Can Madoobe make a decision without Kenya's approval? Or is he scared of losing helicopeter privileges his only method of traveling outside Kismaayo? :mjhaps:

Mozart

You need people like me
My source in xalane says the IC has become frustrated and fed up with these two leaders of House Shoe&Sheep, China, Russia and Turkey have convinced Western leaders that Somalia is a sovereign nation and is prepared to accept an extension for universal suffrage roadmap.

Allahuakbar, the final chapter to Somalia's revival has been opened, the people are with reviver Farmaggio.

View attachment 178825
Loooool what an understanding of geopolitics. Russia and China have convinced the US :yloezpe:

The current government wouldn’t have jumped the gun with a coordinated message if they weren’t worried about what’s next.

Trending

Latest posts