Medina Hospital recieved 218 dead bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

What sort of bomb was this? It has to be a military grade explosive, no way can those geel jires assemble such explosive.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
AUN, Wallahi it is heartbreaking knowing that country is finished. It was probably some white foreign country that did it to bring chaos back to the city. It is difficult to stomach that fact that all of our fates are in the hands of kuffars who despise us, including somaliland. Only Allah can save us now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
22405762_286981795128281_502181337705876139_n.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What kind of a bomb was this? How did Al Shabab get their hands on explosives that are capable of such destruction?

Even AS aren't taking credit for this. It has to be outsiders who planned this.

I just wish we Somalis snitched on any little suspicion we have but even then there could be colluding going on from with in. We need to clean the gov't from within who're trying to undermine Farmaajo's admin.
AUN to the victims

Last edited:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
AUN.
this was imported by foreigners especially UAE. they have access to two Somalia ports and everything. this was not done by al-Shabab no way al-Shabab could make those type of bombs, it wiped everything out, cars, buildings, people.

Yeah, this is the biggest one we have seen. I think Alkebab are not claiming it because they normally justify thier atrocities with target strikes at hotels where 1 or 2 government officials get killed. This time it was almost all civilians because the bastard who was driving the truck was getting chased by soldiers after running a checkpoint. As long as these terrorists control a KM, we got problems.

Mind you qatars embassy was damaged according to their twitter accounts and gulftimes. This is obviously not your average alshabab attack. Obviously dubai is behind this. But farmaajo can only play stupid and blame alshabab.

Agent 47

It was the UAE or the foreigners who run Xalane base, that base is the most freak showplace in the country, nobody knows who is inside that base. That base was a training base for the Somali armed forces but now is run by foreign companies and gods knows what goes in and out that base, all the time Somalia has been sending soldiers out the country or letting countries open bases in Mogadishu there was this base that has its own airport, training ground and everything needed for military training. the government better find who is on that base. a few months ago it was the government that was asking for companies to register themselves but nothing new.

Xalane base 1970's

Last edited:

Agent 47

2km radius explosion!
true, that thing wiped everything out:noneck:
218 confirmed deaths in just one hospital in Mogadishu, imagine the total deaths in all the hospitals in the city including degfeer and all the other ones.

edit: Just heard the total deaths in medina and degfeer are 230. wallahi that is too much:kendrickcry:

DRACO

VIP
It was the UAE or the foreigners who run Xalane base, that base is the most freak showplace in the country, nobody knows who is inside that base. That base was a training base for the Somali armed forces but now is run by foreign companies and gods knows what goes in and out that base, all the time Somalia has been sending soldiers out the country or letting countries open bases in Mogadishu there was this base that has its own airport, training ground and everything needed for military training. the government better find who is on that base. a few months ago it was the government that was asking for companies to register themselves but nothing new.
I think this weapon was looted from one of the al shabab raids on army bases.

Agent 47

I think this weapon was looted from one of the al shabab raids on army bases.
nah, the fufus don't got any weaponry like that nor does the Somali soldiers, it was a 2km radius. maybe it was possible, it was a truck, those mofos threw in everything that could explode i guess.

Agent 47

breaking: Just heard people melted after coming in contact with a chemical substance during the explosion.:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending