Medina Hospital recieved 218 dead bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esteemed sspot member, I just asked for a source that the explosion reached a 2km radius. Though I always appreciate your analysis, I want a source this time.
Ibnu Honorable Professa Docta Sheikh @Abdalla the source is their in the video I posted, the shockwaves of the blast can easily reach 2km, @TekNiKo did u feel the shock waves and how far out were u from the area?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
So do we officially declare this a failed government?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ibnu Honorable Professa Docta Sheikh @Abdalla the source is their in the video I posted, the shockwaves of the blast can easily reach 2km, @TekNiKo did u feel the shock waves and how far out were u from the area?
Lol I was far but yet the blast was felt in every corner of the city. It is something we've never seen. A hugev civilian intersection Zoobe was hit after the police caught him wuu baxsaday and was cut off the man executed his horrific act. A blast of this latitude has never occurred yet, definitely foreign professionally built

Very sad, AUN

So do we officially declare this a failed government?

It would be like declaring the US federal government a failed government because 800 are shot dead by other in Chicago during any given year. Has anyone done that? No.

Farmaajo can't be blamed just because Mogadishu is behaving like Mogadishu.

Von

It would be like declaring the US federal government a failed government because 800 are shot dead by other in Chicago during any given year. Has anyone done that? No.

Farmaajo can't be blamed just because Mogadishu is behaving like Mogadishu.
This is Somalia cant even put America and Somalia in the same sentence. But what has government done to fight the terrorists? If you take away the Turkish involvement in Xamar, there are no positives hands down that I know of from his one year in office.

Von

Then what? How is that going to solve our problems?
If the people at large don't actively care for change and the corrupt officials throughout the country don't care either than i don't know. what our next step should be.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
If the people at large don't actively care for change and the corrupt officials throughout the country don't care either than i don't know. what our next step should be.

As I have said many times in this forum, the reason why Al Shabaab are alive and kicking is because of SNA corruption and AMISOM complete incompetence. We need to completely revamp the Armed forces. We need to purge corrupt generals and officials. We need to have a well trained, well paid and well fed SNA. We need to then set out on a campaign of death and destruction. We need to crush these mongrels. We need to cut the head of the snake. Only then will these attacks stop.

Von

As I have said many times in this forum, the reason why Al Shabaab are alive and kicking is because of SNA corruption and AMISOM complete incompetence. We need to completely revamp the Armed forces. We need to purge corrupt generals and officials. We need to have a well trained, well paid and well fed SNA. We need to then set out on a campaign of death and destruction. We need to crush these mongrels. We need to cut the head of the snake. Only then will these attacks stop.
And how is that going to happen? even the minister of defense and chief of staff resigned and whos going to commit to the army's restructure? the same corrupt officials? You want reform in a nation where corruption is everything. Just pray that Turkey builds a real national army loyal to Somalia's interests first.

It's absolutely tragic.

The story of the girl aspiring to be a doctor who died the day before her gradution day was unbearable. Her story was the personification of all the dreams and hopes lost in this barbaric attack to never be fulfilled. All the lights greedily devoured by the forces of darkness. What a shame.

I pray for the dead brothers and sisters. May the injured recover and the families of the lost ones find solace in faith. AUN.

Merchant of Mogadishu

And how is that going to happen? even the minister of defense and chief of staff resigned and whos going to commit to the army's restructure? the same corrupt officials? You want reform in a nation where corruption is everything. Just pray that Turkey builds a real national army loyal to Somalia's interests first.

This is why a real Stalin style purge wouldn't even be bad for Somalia right now. Every single corrupt official, from the smallest money laundering to the biggest frauds and bribers shall be put on trial and be punished accordingly. Every single one of them. Corruption won't be everything when harsh punishments will instill fear into those who are thinking of being corrupt. The ones who are committed and incorruptible will be the ones to restructure the army.

Our Turkish brothers will certainly assist such as providing weapons and training.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Lol I was far but yet the blast was felt in every corner of the city. It is something we've never seen. A hugev civilian intersection Zoobe was hit after the police caught him wuu baxsaday and was cut off the man executed his horrific act. A blast of this latitude has never occurred yet, definitely foreign professionally built

Very sad, AUN
Are you in Mogadishu :gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

Von

This is why a real Stalin style purge wouldn't even be bad for Somalia right now. Every single corrupt official, from the smallest money laundering to the biggest frauds and bribers shall be put on trial and be punished accordingly. Every single one of them. Corruption won't be everything when harsh punishments will instill fear into those who are thinking of being corrupt. The ones who are committed and incorruptible will be the ones to restructure the army.

Our Turkish brothers will certainly assist such as providing weapons and training.

Yeah but Stalin had full control of the country Farmaajo doesn't even control 1/200th of the country. even if Farmaajo did a crazy purge Muh qabil would protect everyone and qabilist Xamar idiots will start running to Villa Somalia like a scene from World War Z. What you want can only be achieved if the government controlled the country

Merchant of Mogadishu

Yeah but Stalin had full control of the country Farmaajo doesn't even control 1/200th of the country. even if Farmaajo did a crazy purge Muh qabil would protect everyone and qabilist Xamar idiots will start running to Villa Somalia like a scene from World War Z. What you want can only be achieved if the government controlled the country

So what should be the solution?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
AUN, a mother lost 9 nine of her kids. Subxanallah, devastating

Xili uu isa sii tarayo qasaaraha ka dhashay werarkii ismiidaaminta ee ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxa kamid ahaa dadka dhibaatada kaso gaartay hooyo soomaaliyed oo 9’caruur ay dhashay ku weysay werarkii isqarxinta.

Hooyada Soomaaliyed ee ubad keda ku weysay werarkii muqdisho ayaa lagu soo waramaya iney beeshay dhimirka isla markaana ay ku dhawaaqeyso aaway caruurteydii iyo erayo kale taasi oo daren xanuun badan ah.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
So what should be the solution?
First thing to do is making sure these scum dont control a mile of teritory. Right now, they have all of middle jubba, most of lower jubba, large areas of bay iyo bakool, most of lower shabelle where they plan most of the attacks from and S mudug. Plus those hiding on the mountains of bari. I hope this tragedy wakes people up. Amison gotta get to work and not hide in thier barracks to collect their checks peacefully. And most importantly, creating a capable SNA. Anything else for now is a waste of time. These politicians gotta stop chasing mamuul goboleed presidents like they owe them child support and get to work.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
AUN, a mother lost 9 nine of her kids. Subxanallah, devastating

Xili uu isa sii tarayo qasaaraha ka dhashay werarkii ismiidaaminta ee ka dhacay Magaalada Muqdisho ayaa waxa kamid ahaa dadka dhibaatada kaso gaartay hooyo soomaaliyed oo 9’caruur ay dhashay ku weysay werarkii isqarxinta.

Hooyada Soomaaliyed ee ubad keda ku weysay werarkii muqdisho ayaa lagu soo waramaya iney beeshay dhimirka isla markaana ay ku dhawaaqeyso aaway caruurteydii iyo erayo kale taasi oo daren xanuun badan ah.

Ya Allah. Ilaahay u gargaar :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending