McKenzie come in Update: share some good music

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Also who remembers diary of a badman? I used to think he was the funniest man to ever exist :kanyehmm:

Kkkkkk i only found the Jamaican guy called Jazzie funny. I use to think he was the guy singing this until i saw the video

:dead:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We have our own genres Uk rap, grime etc. Never heard of Canadian rap. Just lowe the L and keep it moving :dead:
So you never heard Nav,Tory Lanez, Drake, Killy, Pressa, Dax,Baka Not Nicd, PartyNextDoor etc :mjlol:

Only some weirdos who went to uk listens to grime laakin yall be bumping our tracks u tryna tell me no one in london listens to drake :russ::pachah1:
If we are irrelevant then Ion wanna see yall wearing no goose furs, yall cant be trapping off of ur blackberrys,no more drake, your ties cant be rocking lululemon tights, and don't use our slang either peeons :duck:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Oh that’s weird. Thought banter was supposed to be funny :zhqjlmx:
You're sensitive how cute
salt-shaker.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So you never heard Nav,Tory Lanez, Drake, Killy, Pressa, Dax,Baka Not Nicd, PartyNextDoor etc :mjlol:

Only some weirdos who went to uk listens to grime laakin yall be bumping our tracks u tryna tell me no one in london listens to drake :russ::pachah1:
If we are irrelevant then Ion wanna see yall wearing no goose furs, yall cant be trapping off of ur blackberrys,no more drake, your ties cant be rocking lululemon tights, and don't use our slang either peeons :duck:
Nav is garbage and Pressa has 1 good song :ftw9nwa:.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Listen I didn’t know half of them were Canadian. Thought they were American :dead:

No one uses blackberry, lululemons isn’t a thing here and it’s not your slang. You need to join the rest of the world in 2020 cause your a decade behind mate :reallymaury:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Listen I didn’t know half of them were Canadian. Thought they were American :dead:

No one uses blackberry, lululemons isn’t a thing here and it’s not your slang. You need to join the rest of the world in 2020 cause your a decade behind mate :reallymaury:
Yall ain't on nothing you niggas wish you were from Toronto :mjlol:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Dj Luck and MC Neat were undisputed Garage masters, i still can't find anyone who comes near, not even Craig David whose still around.

Trending

Latest posts